EA Forums - Banner

next update is: Itchy and scratchyland

Replies

• mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    Hey people, focus on the point that an event is coming and it is it going to to be be true to the the form of TSTO. No matter where it is located it will be epic and I for one will enjoy every minute of it. Thank you John for giving us the heads up.
  • hbird999 wrote: »
    Do you know what time it will start? I hope they change it back to the earlier start time (what it was before this last event)
    we dunno yet but events don't start in the morning anyway
  • Can someone tell me when the spoilers will start?
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    Can someone tell me when the spoilers will start?

This IS the spoiler. Everything else will have to wait until the 30th...
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • That's it?
    Oh dear
  • 1pillform
    1982 posts Member
    hbird999 wrote: »
    Do you know what time it will start? I hope they change it back to the earlier start time (what it was before this last event)
    we dunno yet but events don't start in the morning anyway
    Most of the events for me started around 10Am in the morning.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Drunk post

i preferred your post pre-edit
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Should I clear some space in my Krustyland?
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    Should I clear some space in my Krustyland?

No nuke instead.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Should I clear some space in my Krustyland?

No nuke instead.
    i-agree-gif-21.gif
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Ok my first thought to this news is:
    If SF is already at the property limits and that's why they're using land tokens, then expanding IN KL makes more sense. We'll see. I'm sick of the designing restriction of tokens.

Is there a source of info anywhere, like besides this censored place, that would shed light on this? I'd like the full story. As said above, if we should be grinding tickets I'd like some advance notice
    no-one can share more yet without breaking the NDA

can you share why you signed a nondisclosure agreement in the first place?
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    it's an nda so no

interesting. well for what it's worth, nothing but respect for all the work you put in over the years, giving us the REAL spoilers.
  • I'm not sure I grasp the advantage of this arrangement. What benefit is there in EA sharing event information with people if they're not allowed to put it to use beforehand anyway? You'll get the same info from the game files when the update hits. I guess I don't see the point of this new initiative.
  • Khozplay
    18 posts Member
    The information is embargoed til whenever the NDA says. The point is to let people who have sites etc. be able to get their information together before the update is out so they can release that info immediately instead of it slowly trickling out over several days. This makes it easier for the websites and gives the game a big boost when the update hits since fans will be able to know about and get hyped for an event immediately. They may also be given a press kit with information and images they can use as well.

This is similar to movie or game reviewers getting to see product early so they can have their review ready to drop all at the same time on the day chosen by the studios.
  • Flurbnarb wrote: »
    The information is embargoed til whenever the NDA says. The point is to let people who have sites etc. be able to get their information together before the update is out so they can release that info immediately instead of it slowly trickling out over several days. This makes it easier for the websites and gives the game a big boost when the update hits since fans will be able to know about and get hyped for an event immediately. They may also be given a press kit with information and images they can use as well.

This is similar to movie or game reviewers getting to see product early so they can have their review ready to drop all at the same time on the day chosen by the studios.

Unless you're someone who demands every detail of the event be dropped at your feet the second an update hits, information delay hasn't really been an issue. Amost all relevant game info gets passed along pretty darn quick.
  • I just want to know if it's going to be in SF or KL?
  • simpsonare
    2148 posts Member
    If I'm not mistaken, the NDA is a agreement to not share unreleased content without EA's consent. And with that, EA said they will give out coming soons such as an event possibly as with this one. I think it was a diverge contacting TO Addicts. As from a business perspective, theres a chance for more money to be gained with content not fully released. There may be a early show off of a character or event. But I wouldn't be expecting the norm without breaking the agreement.
  • I've already moved stuff out of my SH and going to do the same in KL, now. Got a feeling my face will look like this come Wednesday, when Itchy & Scratchy Land happens in a whole new area.

F8HPTOS.jpg
  • Here is some information for those that can't wait until the event starts. Itchy and Scratchy will be in it!