EA Forums - Banner

And there gos the servers..

Prev1
I liked this game much more when events dropped at 3am when everyone was sleeping.

Replies

• When was the new update actually dropped? Was it super recent? Its 1pm where I am and ive done the update but continuously keep getting the cannot connect to server screen on both devices so ive given up for now.
  • OhHappyJays
    1630 posts Member
    When was the new update actually dropped? Was it super recent? Its 1pm where I am and ive done the update but continuously keep getting the cannot connect to server screen on both devices so ive given up for now.

I would say about 30-45 minutes ago?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    It’s just landed on iOS at 6pm in uk and the server went down about the same time
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    Agree. Needs to go back to 3-4 AM Only thing is lack of support at that time.
  • it actually is 3am where I am and it still isn't working...
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    east coast usa - can't get in...
  • Abock64
    28 posts Member
    Got the update and the first quest but no server connection since
  • I am on West Coast USA and only got in twice for under 30 seconds each. Keep on getting EA Server error messages
  • I am on West Coast USA and only got in twice for under 30 seconds each. Keep on getting EA Server error messages

Same here
  • I just got the free 15 donuts as I got disconnected last time....hope I didn't loose them now....
  • Getting it also East coast USA.
  • I just got the free 15 donuts as I got disconnected last time....hope I didn't loose them now....

Same thing happened to me. Took several attempts to get in, kicked, now I can’t get back in to check.
  • Can't get in either
  • I started getting the bart screen after I got Itchy.
  • Yup....I got a couple 10 second stints that started conversations....but now I think I missed most of that cuz the game thinks I saw the initial dialogue but I didn't and I don't know what I should be doing.....
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    Not happy at all with how this started. I don't even know if the event is playable for me.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    its the usuall server overload fiasco with big events, give it time...it is EA after all :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Yep, happens every new event now.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    Let's me in for a few seconds then serves down u would think they would had sorted this by now happens every time
  • I was in for about 30 minutes before the crash. Event 1 crafting will be a racetrack. Event 2 crafting is a water log ride, and event 3 is a roller coaster. Looks like a bunch of different pieces of each and you can build them any way you want! Could be fun! There are 2 mystery boxes. 1 is everything premium from KL for 65 each. Even the octopus ride is in there! The other mystery box was from the concert event. I didn't get a chance to look at it before the crash. That's about all I know..