EA Forums - Banner

To the people that have already started the event..

By the time I wake up the event will be well on it's way.

Does the event play on SF or KL? If it's KL do we need to buy all the land we can with tickets before updating?

Thanks

Replies

• Can’t wait for it to start :)

So looking forward to it.

Mands xxx
  • Buy all the land pronto.
  • kromkromkrom
    476 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I mean you can buy the land after updating, but if you're already buying it...

Edit: only just noticed you posted this hours ago :blush:

I want to know: do you have to buy the premium items from the Krustyland store before nuking?

• cool2006
    777 posts Member
    What happens to the Kl tickets?
  • cool2006 wrote: »

They remain as a separate currency for purchasing Krustyland items. Krustyland attractions still produce KL tickets.
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    cool2006 wrote: »

They remain as a separate currency for purchasing Krustyland items. Krustyland attractions still produce KL tickets.

Do you know if the Krustyland rides and other items will be available after the nuke?

Do you know if the Krustyland rides and other items will be available after the nuke?

There's a separate store section for Krustyland items and rides. Everything is still purchasable, plus new scenery that wasn't before like the highway and parking lots.
    Blastboom wrote: »

There's a separate store section for Krustyland items and rides. Everything is still purchasable, plus new scenery that wasn't before like the highway and parking lots.

Can you still exchange tickets for cash? I have 475k -- I was trying to get to 500k tickets before cashing in. I'll trade some pre-nuking if I can't.
  • don't spend any land tokens until the event has been fully started!
  • 4junk3000
    5476 posts Member
    There's a random box with those KL rides you don't have, at 65 d instead of 100 d.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."