EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    cmarie3707 wrote: »
    I keep having the issue where the game cannot connect to the server and this happens on mobile data and WiFi. I emailed EA support, but their troubleshooting tips did not help. The game is still giving me the same error. Anyone else having this issue?
    yes, it’s a known issue. try powering off your device and see it that works. if that doesn’t help the glitch than uninstall the the game and reinstall and you should be good! if you continue to have issues than post again :)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I've reset password uninstalled and downloaded again and restarted my device nothing is working.
  • I can't log in annymore he says: log in failed try again all the time. I tried it many times, i changed my password but nothing helps. My whole Springfield is gone now because i can't log in. I wat level 43
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    ferrie2210 wrote: »
    I can't log in annymore he says: log in failed try again all the time. I tried it many times, i changed my password but nothing helps. My whole Springfield is gone now because i can't log in. I wat level 43

Delete and re-install the game.

• I keep getting the login failed message, I have changed my password twice and I’ve had this issue all week, ever since the last large update. I am at level 260 odd, so fed up, support has still not got back to me, i think it’s time I uninstalled and forgot about this annoying issue and the app....
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    I keep getting the login failed message, I have changed my password twice and I’ve had this issue all week, ever since the last large update. I am at level 260 odd, so fed up, support has still not got back to me, i think it’s time I uninstalled and forgot about this annoying issue and the app....
    Provided you have an account (you do not play anonymously) uninstalling and reinstalling may work. A few players have been successful logging in after doing this.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I keep getting the login failed message, I have changed my password twice and I’ve had this issue all week, ever since the last large update. I am at level 260 odd, so fed up, support has still not got back to me, i think it’s time I uninstalled and forgot about this annoying issue and the app....
    Provided you have an account (you do not play anonymously) uninstalling and reinstalling may work. A few players have been successful logging in after doing this.

Hi yes I did that and it worked, had the final update and I’m back to not being able to login again... so shall do it again but it’s a bit rubbish isn’t it? I’ve played the game for over 8 years and it shouldn’t need to be uninstalled and reinstalled twice in a week!
    Fingers crossed and thanks for the help
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Hi yes I did that and it worked, had the final update and I’m back to not being able to login again... so shall do it again but it’s a bit rubbish isn’t it? I’ve played the game for over 8 years and it shouldn’t need to be uninstalled and reinstalled twice in a week!
    Fingers crossed and thanks for the help

Over 8 years?

• In the latest update when it asks you to nuke krustyland it goes to the screen with yours and your neighbours krustyland, they both explode and then the game crashes and it doesn't need remember that you told it to nuke. Can't progress with the quests
  • In the latest update when it asks you to nuke krustyland it goes to the screen with yours and your neighbours krustyland, they both explode and then the game crashes and it doesn't need remember that you told it to nuke. Can't progress with the quests

I'm having the same issue
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    In the latest update when it asks you to nuke krustyland it goes to the screen with yours and your neighbours krustyland, they both explode and then the game crashes and it doesn't need remember that you told it to nuke. Can't progress with the quests

I’m going to assume you’ve tried force quitting and re-starting the app. Have you also tried deleting and re-installing the app?

• Hi for everyone. After update I have an issue with missions from old krustyland: building of DUFF pavilion was not finished before I destroyed krustyland and now I can't find it and can't build it once again

I’m going to assume you’ve tried force quitting and re-starting the app. Have you also tried deleting and re-installing the app?

Yeah tried all of the above now and still no luck
  • Same problem. Saved everything in Krustyland then hit Nuke button. Oh, no says Krusty. Other Springfield with crater and my Springfield, then explosion then two craters then CRASH. Relaunch, repeat ad infinitum.
  • The Nuke Krustyland issue is hardware dependent. My 5-yr-old IPad (2nd gen?) can't do it (10.3.3 so it's not the OS). My 2-yr-old Android phone was able to do it.
  • I am not happy with this new update. Every time I try to nuke Krusty Land it kicks me out of the game. I guess after 4 days it will kill it for me, but is there any other actions to this update?

I have the same problem. Not happy
  • Lainaviitta
    1 posts New member
    In the latest update when it asks you to nuke krustyland it goes to the screen with yours and your neighbours krustyland, they both explode and then the game crashes and it doesn't need remember that you told it to nuke. Can't progress with the quests

I have the same problem. Not happy

Me too. I am using iPad.
  • I managed to Nuke Krustyland but now the lag is killing me. I need to redesign and I can barely send characters n task. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. any one else having a problem
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    Gillen1962 wrote: »
    I managed to Nuke Krustyland but now the lag is killing me. I need to redesign and I can barely send characters n task. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. any one else having a problem
    Thread from GD:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/221546/psa-if-having-severe-lag-disconnect-the-injury-500-tracks/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS