EA Forums - Banner

Info on New Itchy and Scratchy Land - Spoiler if you haven't started

Replies

• cool2006
    776 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    cool2006 wrote: »
    What happens to your kl Tickets?

I am not sure. I have seen some indication of new items you can get with those tickets, but not sure if they keep after you nuke. I nuked before I thought that through.
    Thanks I've not nuked mine yet just been buying the land with them as I heard you get land tokens After
  • I've nuked my Krustyland 4 times, and each time it blows up then kicks me out of the game without finishing the nuke process.
  • cool2006 wrote: »

I am not sure. I have seen some indication of new items you can get with those tickets, but not sure if they keep after you nuke. I nuked before I thought that through.
    Thanks I've not nuked mine yet just been buying the land with them as I heard you get land tokens After

You get 100 land tokens after nuking Krustyland. However -- trust me on this -- that 100 isn't anywhere near enough to get all the available land. There is a TON of it!

• H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    You also get a crap ton of free land tokens..
    I got 100. Now if I could just get in....servers overloaded.....

Yeah, you get 100 land tokens....but it unlocks 210 blocks of land that can only be unlocked with land tokens...so, if we thought the land token system was insurmountable before...we may never unlock all the new land in this event...
  • afscott
    76 posts Member
    Is anyone active right now? Can I add you to my friends list. I just used all my actions in friends towns and it says "Come back in 22 hours" but i can't progress the task to "tap 3 visitors in other Springfield" otherwise
  • Willy9292
    1656 posts Member
    Some new features I have found:
    In inventory there is a separate group storage category
    When you select items to store you can store them separately or in a group
    Also found a bunch of Krustyland stuff in storage using the Krustyland category...fences..turnstiles etc
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • How many columns of new land?
  • I did not buy all the KL land. I only got 60 tokens
  • I can get into the game, can’t find the update on the app store though!!
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    What happens to the kl iteams that you place in the main land? Do u still get tickets?
  • Willy9292
    1656 posts Member
    What happens to the kl iteams that you place in the main land? Do u still get tickets?

Yes. I have placed most of the Krustyland items and they are earning tickets
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    For some reason the nuking is a BIG fail.
  • 4junk3000
    5315 posts Member
    Item limit must be taking a huge jump to allow all of this.

Don't bet on it. I've already read one complaint that they couldn't place items for being at the max.

I highly suspect my KL will not be rebuildable as it existed.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000
    5315 posts Member

I've read they'll be usable for new KL items. I would attempt to confirm this, but I'm spending all mine to acquire the land
  • 4junk3000
    5315 posts Member
    I've read we should be using the "group select & store" tool to save any KL designs we'd like to reuse in the new area. So don't rush to nuke if you want to keep certain designs.

PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO GROUP SELECT MY WHOLE KL!
    i hate you, EA. I really do
  • I saved 5 groups of Krustyland items and should be able to slap them down again like a jigsaw puzzle, no probs.

If you still have unpurchased land swaths like I do, you can give Scratchyland more room to expand than they did by moving the theme park from their land grant to your own freshly bought area. This way I also kept all the land tokens.
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    In the information of the 6-donut mystery box now there is "95% for a non-premium item. 5% for a premium item." Why only 5 % ?! Before it was more. There is also information for mystery boxes of KEM now.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member

Save your Krustyland tickets! They can be used to purchase new items and I think older Krustyland items. They will still be available after you nuke. I didn't know this and converted the remaining tickets to in game cash. Now those items in the store that I could have purchased with Krustyland tickets are only available for donuts! Doh!!! :s
  • Many items designated as debris, was not stored in our inventory prior to the nuking of Krusty Land. (letters, bumper cars and other items which are now ticket) purchases
  • Hi, I had a few premium trash cans, can't find them now....
    If you have Itchy + Scratchy billboards, in Krustyland...better store them before you nuke...