EA Forums - Banner

Early thought on update?

Prev134
I’m loving it so far. I like having a real amusement park in my SF. And land! So much land!!!

Replies

• Waiting on the "What changed thread, but something netted me some extra multiplier.
  • Me too!
  • Still trying to understand it all, but so far so good!
  • So far, so good. Just fix the lag and fix Penelope's 60min job and then everything is aces.
  • Looks like a lot of stuff. Plenty of redesigning to do.
  • Probably the BEST Event in years! So many of our wishes were finally granted!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I love it so far but haven’t really dug too deep. I only got 42 land tokens so that’s my only problem
  • FYI: Manager Cletus' monster truck now has a 2.75% bonus.
  • Is this new? I don't think it showed the percentage before.

imfLUFq.jpg
  • Probably the BEST Event in years! So many of our wishes were finally granted!

I agree. At least so far I do....
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Way too early for me to form any sort of opinion.
  • Is this new? I don't think it showed the percentage before.

imfLUFq.jpg

It is new. You'll find that the odds are available for Scratch-Rs too.
  • Loving it! Not one complaint!
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • lol did they have to put the odds in because of the loot crate nonsense?
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    lol did they have to put the odds in because of the loot crate nonsense?
    Loot crate?
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Amazeballs. This seems like an awesome event. I don't know if I've ever played an event this great. The mobster event was pretty awesome also. 2018 is a pretty great year for Tapped Out. Except I didn't care to much for the playground update. Did like some of the content though. This event is still early on so no real judgement can be placed. But right now I'm still building my krustyland in Springfield and I'm really looking forward to crafting other rides. Not sure what content is coming yet. Not sure if I'm going to check or not with a designing event such as this. Don't want to crowd in something and then can't fit a premium item. Don't really want to spoil it though. But I want to make the best theme park with minor hiccups on rearranging.
  • Waiting on the "What changed thread, but something netted me some extra multiplier.
    From what I’ve run into so far, LPNintendoITA is going to have sore finger tips by the time he’s through.
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    lol did they have to put the odds in because of the loot crate nonsense?
    Loot crate?

yeah, lots of games have loot crates or loot boxes where you get a change at getting a good item but a better chance at a crap one. Some governments consider it a form of gambling.
  • Lag is killing me... This event should of been done in KL
  • So far, it's great. Best event in a long time. I farmed some donuts and crafted road for the Injury 500. It's quite nice once you get some turns in the track.