EA Forums - Banner

Nuke Krustyland bug....

Prev134
I saved all my Krustyland items and tried to nuke it and after Krusty says "Oh no!" it sends me to the friends screen and nukes the Other Springfield Krustyland. It then goes to a blank screen and kicks me out of the app. Is anyone having this problem?
-JR

Replies

• Chingalandia
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    You're not alone!

At first I only got to see Krusty's "Oh no!" screen and all went black before app shutting down. After I turned the iPad off and back on I get to that same screen of Other Sprinfield's Krustyland exploding - then it goes black and shuts the app.
  • I too am affected by this. Same thing happens. I've cleared out a bunch of stuff on my iPad thinking it may be a storage issue but still cannot successfully nuke Krustyland so I can play this event. Would really suck if I have to wait until June 4 to play when they force the nuke of Krustyland and be behind 5 days of event play. C'mon EA. This glitch needs to be fixed NOW! I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Nothing is working. None of my characters are on tasks right now, so no in-game cash or XP is being earned. Haven't been able to play for hours because of this glitch. Not fair and really aggravating.
  • Add me to the list, I can't get past the nuke task.
  • Same here, tried several times since 10AM PDT.
  • You're not alone!

At first I only got to see Krusty's "Oh no!" screen and all went black before app shutting down. After I turned the iPad off and back on I get to that same screen of Other Sprinfield's Krustyland exploding - then it goes black and shuts the app.

Same thing happening to me.
  • Ditto for me. "Oh no!"...-> crash. Android (up-to-date OS); Tablet K1 Shield; plenty of storage (14GB of 41GB used). I uninstalled/reinstalled/rebooted, et.al. The TSTO Addicts suggested storing even more items and/or not having Springfield characters in Krustyland during the nuke, so I put all on a one-hour task and group-stored a hoard more of items (including trees, for goodness sake). Still crashing after Krusty's "Oh no!"... I gave up after 15 attempts.
  • Thanks! Misery loves company... ;)
    I did the same with the Springfield characters (put them on task ) and stored everything (except unpurchased debris,) some as group and some individual. No luck. Also just did a full un/install with the update to fix the Log-in bug.
    -JR
  • Same for me.
  • Bleh... :s Yeah, I'm in the same boat right now.
  • Seems to be hardware dependent. MY 5yr old IPad 10.3.3 could not do it. My Android was able do it.
  • Couldn't get past the cutscene on my iPad (3rd gen) so I had to install the game on my iPod (6th gen) and it worked..
  • Couldn't get past the cutscene on my iPad (3rd gen) so I had to install the game on my iPod (6th gen) and it worked..

Heh, I'm using an iPad 3 also and I'd LOVE to keep using it for this... :o

• Well it seems we have a big problem here!same happening to me in a ipad 4th generation...hope ea solves this quickly!
  • DGMpayne wrote: »
    Couldn't get past the cutscene on my iPad (3rd gen) so I had to install the game on my iPod (6th gen) and it worked..

Heh, I'm using an iPad 3 also and I'd LOVE to keep using it for this... :o

I'm eventually going to get a new iPad since most apps are probably not going to work with older gen's
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    Luckily I was successful in nuking, but I can't play the game in Springfield. There's so much lag, I can't move anything without the game totally freezing. I can't do other tasks either. This happened during the Burnscoin mini event, and was unable to play for 4 days, so, I was unable to get all the prizes.
  • Glad I'm not the only one. The game crashes either right at the Krusty oh no screen or at the Other Springfield screen. Can't get past it!
  • Same here. Pretty much stuck now.
  • twitfilteron
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    A solution for me: I was experiencing this on a continual loop. Could not get past the Oh No! From Krusty, then the blowing up on the cutaway screen, then crashing out like Groundhog Day. I was using a five year old IPad 64G....I had a spare iPad Mini which lacks grunt and normally crashes in games...but the game installed well on the Mini, using the EA account....the Nuke worked perfectly and went back into the game. So both Apple devices...going back into the old iPad 64G was fine and all changes carried over.
    Post edited by twitfilteron on
  • Drakejonez
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    So has anyone found a solution to this yet?
    I've been playing for years, and I would hate to have to just erase the game and be done.
    I've tried deleting, reinstalling, an still getting the same result. The game shuts down every time I try and nuke Krustyland.
    Also, did anyone notice a drop in money and doughnuts upon logging in today? I'm down 5 million and 50 doughnuts..... Getting tired of updates that are chock full of bugs.
  • My problem is I saved everything from Krustyland, nuked it and then when placing items in Springfield noticed tooth chipper ride and dog mascot balloon are gone, not in inventory or anywhere