EA Forums - Banner

Level up donut glitch?

Prev13
Does anyone have a problem with level up donuts disappearing when you leave the game or visit Your friends?
Donuts from Maggie, Recycling, and daily challenges save to my account. but the level up donuts disappear. I have been farming KEMs, and those donuts disappear. I have contacted customer support twice and both times their resolution was to add more Donuts to my account, which stayed. Is this a glitch, is there a fix? Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, I've already done all the dummy troubleshooting.

Replies

• Does anyone have a problem with level up donuts disappearing when you leave the game or visit Your friends?
    Donuts from Maggie, Recycling, and daily challenges save to my account. but the level up donuts disappear. I have been farming KEMs, and those donuts disappear. I have contacted customer support twice and both times their resolution was to add more Donuts to my account, which stayed. Is this a glitch, is there a fix? Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, I've already done all the dummy troubleshooting.
  • Willy9292
    1535 posts Member
    Does anyone have a problem with level up donuts disappearing when you leave the game or visit Your friends?

Have you had your game rolled back? If so this is a known issue. To resolve it most people have success in making a purchase using donuts, like a white fence, then going to a neighbors and back to resink the game., That usually solves it, one of my towns that had a rollback took about 24 hours to normalize.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I had a rollback on May 23. Waited 48 hours and signed back in. Everything was fine until a few days ago.
  • simpsonare
    2199 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey bud... I literally just had the same issue! My best suggestion is to get a mystery donut box and resynch disregarding the amount you have. I was experiencing this issue which has been resolved. Do those things! Clear cache and data, Uninstall, reinstall and resynch after every mystery box. Possibly buying a white fence in the process. It will kick in for you, I'm sure. Give it time, whatever it may be. But do these steps for a possible speedy recovery. Much luck and wishes for your game!
  • simpsonare
    2199 posts Member
    It will take some time but do those steps for certain!
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    There was the thing that donuts disappeared if you farmed more than a certain allowed amount in 24 hours... Not sure if that still exists but if you try to get more than ~500 donuts in 24 hours it might be worth a try to stay under that amount.
  • I Farm anywhere from 30 to 40 Donuts / 24 hours so I'm certain it's not that
  • I have had this happen. I had ginned up 216 donuts KEM farming, when hit the friends button. I did not visit anyone, I immediately hit the home button. On return, I had 6 donuts left.

Since, I am a glutton for punishment. I laid down a bunch of RRTs. When I had 56 donuts I hit the friends button, and without visiting anyone immediately hit the home button. I had 6 donuts left this time.

I've been shy of friends, since. I have not lost any more, but I do make sure I visit a friend before I return.

I'd bet this is bug is linked to an anti-cheat routine.
  • 1EllieG7294
    1963 posts Member
    There is no limit on how many donuts you can make in one day. I have made several hundred in one day with no problems.
    This is most likely a syncing problem. Before you close the app, go to the friends screen and back to force sync.
    If that doesn't work, try the suggestion above to buy a small premium item such as the white fence for 1 donut.
    If neither of those work, you'll have to contact EA again.
  • 168sean168
    3695 posts Member
    It took me about four to five days to recover back when I had my last rollback. For the first rollback, I managed to get it right by just spending some donuts to buy some premium stuff
  • simpsonare
    2199 posts Member
    Well I'm happy they are putting anti cheat mechanics in place. This will be more profitable for the game. I used to hate that people hacked and I was paying for everything! Now that I earned my status it's not so much a big deal now. But seeing all the hack activity on the FB page made me want to stop paying for anything. Glad they are doing something about it for loyal players because it is wrong to them, especially. I just hope that it doesn't affect loyal long term players!
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    There was the thing that donuts disappeared if you farmed more than a certain allowed amount in 24 hours... Not sure if that still exists but if you try to get more than ~500 donuts in 24 hours it might be worth a try to stay under that amount.

They removed the cap shortly after it was put in. It has been gone for a long time.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Thank you for all your help but nothing is working. Still back and forth with EA.
  • Thank you for all your help but nothing is working. Still back and forth with EA.

Sounds like an issue I experienced a while back. Let me know if this is what you're getting. If I level up multiple times at once, (for example, if I lay down 5 RTTs, I'll level up 3-4 times immediately), you'd get multiple donut boxes. In my case, let's say 4. If I exit the game and come back, it goes right to the donut boxes, but only gives me one mystery box game. The other 3 are gone and I cannot get them back.
  • The bug has just hit my game within last 24 hours. No longer accumulating donuts
  • skill101r
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So i have tried playing the game on adifferent device, deleting and reinstalling, buying premium items such as a fence. But the donuts all reset.

I have 60 donuts., get 63 it goes back 60, have 83, back to 60.

I have no clue on answer as i fear EA will be morans lol
  • Buy a white fence, do a friend visit and go back to your SF. It will fix your problem.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I did that
  • 168sean168
    3695 posts Member
    skill101r wrote: »
    I did that

Did you just have a rollback? I took me at least 5 days during a previous rollback for the game to be normal. At the moment I am also having this glitch. I had my rollback on 2 June 2018
  • Ok. So i brought fence, visited nother sf, not just the overview screen and came back to my sf. I did this a few times and things so far seem ok.