EA Forums - Banner

That's all folks...

2Next

Replies

• 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    How about a 'I'm not quitting...' thread? :p

My point exactly. People would get sick of me real quick if I started an "I'm not quitting" thread every day. Even once a month would get old fast >:)

Oh go on... ya know ya wanna :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

My point exactly. People would get sick of me real quick if I started an "I'm not quitting" thread every day. Even once a month would get old fast >:)

I double, no I TRIPLE dog dare you
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Why do people insist on turning thier decision to quit into a public specticle? No offense, but just go. I stopped playing in 2014 and the thought of starting a thread about my decision never entered my mind. Nor did starting an "Im back" thread. Its a free online game, not a seat in Congress, no resignation letter needed.

I guess I sorta understand the “soapbox” impulse that some users have. What struck me as a little odd about this particular instance was that the OP had been a forum member for nearly 3 years and this was his one and only post.

• Why do people insist on turning thier decision to quit into a public specticle? No offense, but just go. I stopped playing in 2014 and the thought of starting a thread about my decision never entered my mind. Nor did starting an "Im back" thread. Its a free online game, not a seat in Congress, no resignation letter needed.

I guess I sorta understand the “soapbox” impulse that some users have. What struck me as a little odd about this particular instance was that the OP had been a forum member for nearly 3 years and this was his one and only post.

I noticed that myself. Quite nice of them to say hi and goodbye all at once...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    Is it just me or are we seeing more of the 'anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is bad and needs to be slammed" around here. Personally I like hearing different viewpoints as long as the person doesn't feel that only they are entitled to an opinion. I see this as a game, its supposed to be fun or interesting. If my interest goes, so does the time I spend on it. The last while if I wasn't finishing an act I would go days without logging on. Now that I'm interested in this event I'm back on all the time. But I'm not going to quit over an event I don't like.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    mallratcal wrote: »
    But then who will know how angry I am?

No words needed just post this...
    giphy.gif
    Nuking is always the answer
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    edited June 2018
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member

I double, no I TRIPLE dog dare you

I find it difficult to say no to a TRIPLE DARE!!! :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Few years ago I met someone who said they played this many years.