EA Forums - Banner

I'm just gonna come right out and say it.

Prev1
When can we expect to get enough free land tokens to purchase all this new land? It would be fun to actually re-build KL in SF. There just isn't enough land to make it look good.

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    2025?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 0Brooders0
    2121 posts Member
    Didn't you get the 100 for all of the KL land? Plus the 9 free top right automatic? :/

I've spent all of mine on the land token space by the ocean and 3 x strips by the mountains. Lines up beautifully.

Plenty! :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    When can we expect to get enough free land tokens to purchase all this new land? It would be fun to actually re-build KL in SF. There just isn't enough land to make it look good.
    tumblr_lw7xfryV741r0209j.gif

• 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Didn't you get the 100 for all of the KL land? Plus the 9 free top right automatic? :/

I've spent all of mine on the land token space by the ocean and 3 x strips by the mountains. Lines up beautifully.

It is a lot, and I am grateful for it, don't get me wrong about that, but they gave us 210 sections of land with this update. I'm just wondering how long we have to wait to unlock all these. This is the only part of the game that makes no sense. The free land tokens aren't something that can be bought. You have to earn them by doing whatever in game. While I don't think that in and of itself is a bad idea, it is taking entirely too long to earn these tokens. I play every 4 hours and been doing that for the longest time now. Yet, I still have so much land that isn't unlocked.
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    the real issue now is item limits.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    the real issue now is item limits.
    Agreed @cdepast :warning:

This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • <Michael Caine “Nevah” gif>
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

Not everyone got that many you only got what you had unlocked in Krustyland. I had only bought the land I needed in Krustyland so I got a little over 40. If i only knew in advance.
  • But even with 40 new patches of land you're out of space already?
  • We need a way to generate them like they did with boardwalk tiles
  • BlauMuj
    134 posts Member
    How can I tell if a friend has tapped the visitors holding balloons that are running around in my SF? I'm not getting a notification.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    BlauMuj wrote: »
    How can I tell if a friend has tapped the visitors holding balloons that are running around in my SF? I'm not getting a notification.

You can’t.

• Gwarrior56 wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Not everyone got that many you only got what you had unlocked in Krustyland. I had only bought the land I needed in Krustyland so I got a little over 40. If i only knew in advance.

I'm sorry you missed out on tokens. I have to thank this forum a million times because I came here first to check the threads before starting the event.
  • Queeg505 wrote: »
    We need a way to generate them like they did with boardwalk tiles

Agreed. It needs to be something you can get outside of events.
  • Gwarrior56 wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

I'm sorry you missed out on tokens. I have to thank this forum a million times because I came here first to check the threads before starting the event.

Thanks. I'm over it i still have land
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    They're trying to force us to design more compactly, so we don't just use the full space up and ask for more.

Some of us have become like dogs, eating as much food as they're given. You can't give dogs like that, access to the bag of food because they'll consume the entire bag.

Limits are a part of life. We learn to operate within them.

I must accept this also. I got ~100 tokens because i had a full 10x10 KL - which i cannot reproduce either. I'll need another 100 tokens for the rest of the available land, and that still wouldn't give me a full 10x10 anywhere on the grid, without killing some existing SF designs.

Worse yet, my KL had over 2000 items and they increased the limit only 600.
    THEY KNEW WE'D HAVE TO REBUILD, SMALLER.

SO- it is what it is. Don't like it, don't play. #justagame
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I have too only just found out about this too late. I got 20, thanks EA they could have told us.
    As a long time player and having paid them slot of money it’s the least they can do.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    They're trying to force us to design more compactly, so we don't just use the full space up and ask for more.

Some of us have become like dogs, eating as much food as they're given. You can't give dogs like that, access to the bag of food because they'll consume the entire bag.

I must accept this also. I got ~100 tokens because i had a full 10x10 KL - which i cannot reproduce either. I'll need another 100 tokens for the rest of the available land, and that still wouldn't give me a full 10x10 anywhere on the grid, without killing some existing SF designs.

4junk3000 wrote: »

Don’t like it don’t play. That’s a very old argument and disrespectful.
    Many of us have paid money to EA and as customers have a valid opinion and should expect to be treated as such.
    Unfortunately we are a captive audience to TSTO and as such are at their whim, that is not how customer service works.

• I need real estate to put all my KL things on!!!!
  • JonOfMeans
    232 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I think they gave us a whole lot more land than you suggest and a massive amount of tokens. You may not have noticed but we’ve been transitioning from purchasing land with in-game money to purchasing land with tokens.

“When will they give us enough tokens to purchase ALL of the land?”

...in time...