EA Forums - Banner

I'm just gonna come right out and say it.

2Next

Replies

• Johnny2bd
    678 posts Member
    I finally have enough room to design my rock concert area (yes, I was that pack and backup that everything has just been in a giant pile for that long).

My town hasn't looked this bad since my first year of playing. I keep waiting for more land and still feel kind of hosed by missing out on the Krustyland tokens (funny thing is, I really thought we'd be getting some new slots up in the heights since we're overdue, so I'd been stocking up on heights currency for weeks. If I'd had any warning it was coming out of Krustyland, I would have been grinding that out non-stop).
  • I have too only just found out about this too late. I got 20, thanks EA they could have told us.
    As a long time player and having paid them slot of money it’s the least they can do.

20 tiles.

I got 21.

Anyone wanting to complain about “only getting 50+” tiles, here is your perspective, lol.
  • Are folks who only spent tickets to buy IGC and not Krustyland Land now crying that because they didn't buy land they didn't get more land? *Really confused where this conversation has gone*
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Are folks who only spent tickets to buy IGC and not Krustyland Land now crying that because they didn't buy land they didn't get more land? *Really confused where this conversation has gone*

perhaps it's best if you don't bother yourself with this issue then, as you clearly don't have a firm grasp on it.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Are folks who only spent tickets to buy IGC and not Krustyland Land now crying that because they didn't buy land they didn't get more land? *Really confused where this conversation has gone*

I haven’t read or written a single post that might suggest that.

To make a long story short, when EA nuked your Krustyland, you got 1 free land token for each square of Krustyland you unlocked. Some people did not unlock all 100 squares of Krustyland, did not have time to unlock additional Krustyland squares, and therefore did not get the maximum 100 free land tokens, and are now whining about it. Even if you did get the maximum 100 free land tokens, it would not have been enough to unlock all 7 colums of land that was opened up.