EA Forums - Banner

Parade Buildings and Parade **SPOILERS**

Prev1
Willy9292
1459 posts Member
edited June 2018
For those interested here are pics of the parade buildings and the parades. Parades are very hard to screenshot as I don't have a lot of open roads and they go everywhere. The lead of the parade turns around and runs over the following items frequently, and when a trailing item gets lost it races around to catch up.
dhozWL8.png?1
tKxr0Wf.png?1
5YNTPzN.png
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• JJR2112
    352 posts Member
    Thanks. How do these work? The spoiler page has them listed as characters but I can't imagine that they are all individually assignable.
  • Willy9292
    1459 posts Member
    You launch a parade from the buildings individually. It so far has a 4 hour 'run'. The 'lead' item goes out with the two following. It wanders around in random directions, doing U turns, etc. The two following NPCs do there best to keep in a line with some funny results. especially on U turns. There are 2 - 3 item parades.
  • Does the two buildings have income and the same goes for those NPCs?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • i forgot to put them as npcs. my bad. ill do that in a bit. though technically they re in parade
  • But do you need to connect roads?
  • lucajick wrote: »
    But do you need to connect roads?

You don't have roads?
  • Do they stay on one continuous road, or will they wander off to unconnected roads as well? In other words, can you keep them confined to an area so long as the roads they are on aren't connected to the rest of your roads in SF?
  • 1pillform
    1960 posts Member
    lucajick wrote: »

You don't have roads?
    I don't know why but this made me laugh.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • ABAaronson wrote: »
    Do they stay on one continuous road, or will they wander off to unconnected roads as well? In other words, can you keep them confined to an area so long as the roads they are on aren't connected to the rest of your roads in SF?

Not sure if this helps, but I just put a small, maybe 10 section "u" shaped road between the 2 stations, and they start out on it, but soon go off wherever they please
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I did the donut rush on the two parades and already doing the task for both.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Willy9292
    1459 posts Member
    Mine seem to like to be behind large buildings.
  • lucajick wrote: »

You don't have roads?

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need ... roads.
  • Willy9292
    1459 posts Member
    I could see needing roads for cars, but....hey cars can't go on roads. Who needs stinking roads!
  • Are these going to get stuck on the dirt roads like Nessie, etc?
  • Annoying if they just go where they please. I was hoping to keep one in my Itchy & Scratchy Land and the other in my Krustyland.
  • Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't the fact that these run on roads eliminate the whole point of the Krustyland pathways if you want the parade to be in the park? There are no roads inside my theme park. In my opinion, why would there be roads when there's another option available as a walking pathway which helps distinguish the park from the rest of Springfield's roadways (since, you know, walls, gates, etc. mean nothing for barricading areas since characters love to walk right through them)? To me, the parade should be confined to the Krustyland pathways terrain or you should have a way to set it to roads instead (if you want one to go through Springfield, which sounds fun too) OR (even better) there should be a special kind of fencing you can use to establish a clearly defined parade route wherever you want. I get that watching the haphazard parade can be fun, but I don't like the way my parade ran out of my theme park immediately just because I prefer pathways over roads for my parkgoers.

$500 every 4 hours like the trolls, cyclops, Burns dragon, etc. from the HP type event.

$500 every 4 hours like the trolls, cyclops, Burns dragon, etc. from the HP type event.

Thats exactly what they reminded me of too.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    i just want to add more npcs to the parade :( please ea, there are so many npcs, and some of those would really match the parade, like the itchy and scratchy robots and those mascots from KL. we could also include all robot npcs (stagelight, cleatus, the funzos) and other mascots (goofball and the egg-suit guy).

and next event, please give us an zoo-type parade where we could add all of our npc animals :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6143 posts Moderator
    I wish we could keep them confined to the Itchy & Scratchy Land. So they can only do the parade in those types of roads. Having them go all over Springfield defeats the purpose of a real parade.

Hopefully they can fix this through a patch so they only stay in the Krusty roads.