EA Forums - Banner

Pride Promotion Live

Prev13456
txrabbit3737
1163 posts Member
edited June 2018
TiMQpYjQdhhOrdL1U27rYwMtFPqNrXJ_E4muuM53ZQY.jpg?s=398b8a5a584be37436b698b325cb68de

Plus Pride Box for 50 D's
Post edited by txrabbit3737 on

Replies

• I wasted no time getting the Gil Deal, and plundered all the contents of the Pride Mystery Box.
    Disappointed there was no Mo's, or Amistead Mopeds...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Saw it, bought it and disappointed with the price. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • IRDEJ1s.jpg?1
    :D ↑§♫♫☼
  • IRDEJ1s.jpg?1
    :D ↑§♫♫☼

Won't lie but this was pretty funny to read. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Poor Gil. This might be one of his toughest sales yet lol! Good luck Gil, 199 donuts for a character and costume?!?! No thank you. On the other hand, he rants about going to prison and I have way too many in SF as is. Sell me yourself for 199 donuts Gil and you got a deal!!!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I don't really know who this Hoover guy is but I bought him anyway.

He was the founder of the United States FBI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

founded a popular brand of vacuum cleaner before Dyson made them obsolete. The Queen video for 'I want to Break Free' is based on him.
  • LOL ^^^
  • simpsonare
    2306 posts Member
    I already have everything in the pride mystery box. Nothing is showing up for me. :disappointed: so just a character for pride. No decorations or anything like that.
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    199 for character and skin, no thanks.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    Shame the rainbow butterfly trees didn't come back :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Shame the rainbow butterfly trees didn't come back :/

I forgot about those trees.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Just one character, and nothing else?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Just one character, and nothing else?

That's it, nothing else new with pride this year round.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    Not only was J. Edgar Hoover the founder of the FBI, he was a known Crossdresser, and quite possibly at least Bisexual. It takes all kinds of people to make this world go around. I'd love to have him, but almost 200 donuts is expensive. I'm going to wait until Springfield Pride starts and see if his price is lowered. I'm not jumping into anything right away, but the Pride week mini event is one of my favorites. I love the diversity that this game provides.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    I'm fairly sure that there will be a mini Pride event. Maybe after the Krustyland event has been completed, and or mixed in towards the end.
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    simpsonare wrote: »
    I already have everything in the pride mystery box. Nothing is showing up for me. :disappointed: so just a character for pride. No decorations or anything like that.
    Same for me. But all along I have been manufacturing Pride crosswalks at One Night Stan’s and am using them as pavers in a very colorful section of town.
  • Also disappointed that we can't buy rainbow trees, Pride balloons and other Pride imagery...
  • I have taken him and did the pride box too. I threw the One Night Stan's (income is only 90) and the Two-nicorn in the storage.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too