Replies

• What the forum or the people on the forum
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    874310812.jpg.....
  • im here Roly!! I honestly don't think there is anything we can do....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
    What nonsense! There is always something you can do!

Why don’t you start with two hours of calisthenics. You will be amazed at what you can then achieve with your mind now pumped on endorphins and oxygen rich blood flow.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    im here Roly!! I honestly don't think there is anything we can do....
    Me very sad!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    tenor.gif
    :::::
    What nonsense! There is always something you can do!

Why don’t you start with two hours of calisthenics. You will be amazed at what you can then achieve with your mind now pumped on endorphins and oxygen rich blood flow.

calisthenics sounds boring...ill stick to my beer and coffee....They can always get something flowing! ;)
  • rolybert7 wrote: »
    Me very sad!

I know Roly, Me too!!! Maybe we can create a new one... ? I have the next two days off... ill try to work on something if you would like....
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    occasionally
  • Its gone. Im sorry everyone. Without jae, it couldnt be stopped. If you want to keep in contact, send me a way to contact you. PM it please. I will try to make it again. But it will take time.

I really loved everyone who made it great. Everything that occurred there made us a family. The good with the bad.

Even if I cant revive it, I will never forget it. You all were very special to me. All of you.

Thanks,
    Z
  • WE will never forget you either!! We will figure something out!! Bring it back!! <3
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I was afraid of this when I plugged in the website url several days ago and it just loaded :(

It was a lot of fun. Personally the writers guild was one of my favorite parts of the website.
  • Writers Guild was a lot of fun!!! For Sure!!
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    :/

Sorry to hear it’s gone. :/

I’m sorry I hadn’t been more present there the last little while - when they changed the site format it just became too cumbersome to log in there.

Still luv you all tho. *hugs*
  • And I love you guys too!!! <3
  • I was afraid of this when I plugged in the website url several days ago and it just loaded :(

It was a lot of fun. Personally the writers guild was one of my favorite parts of the website.

The stuff you wrote was awesome. I dont think I ever told you that. I love writing myself. You inspired me.
  • suetopia wrote: »
    :/

Sorry to hear it’s gone. :/

I’m sorry I hadn’t been more present there the last little while - when they changed the site format it just became too cumbersome to log in there.

Still luv you all tho. *hugs*

The changes made were frustrating. I should have been more proactive and moved us then.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    I was afraid of this when I plugged in the website url several days ago and it just loaded :(

The writers guild was really great :)

You wrote some pretty awesome stuff, Sting - hope you are still writing. *hugs* :)
  • If I create a new place ... who would join? I need motivation.