EA Forums - Banner

Connection Issue

Unable to connect..(iOS) wonder for how long? Hopefully not too long..

Replies

• Back up. Nice!
  • Could of just been your connection.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Launched my browser with no issues, but my game wasen’t connecting. However, anything is possible.
  • Did you get the odd message that your logged in as "some letters & numbers"? If so, unistall the app and reinstall it. After you reinstall it, open it and then you would get the usual part where you put your age in and then the login area to put your email address and password, and then login.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Did you get the odd message that your logged in as "some letters & numbers"? If so, unistall the app and reinstall it. After you reinstall it, open it and then you would get the usual part where you put your age in and then the login area to put your email address and password, and then login.

Hey neighbor: good thinkingb especially if they haven't logged in for a while. That issue does seem ti have sies down though...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.