EA Forums - Banner

Next event predictions?

Prev1345
So this event ends in six days... any predictions for what’s next? They’ve been hinting at a mini-event for Krusty’s Klown College for a while now, but considering that this event was Krusty-centric, they might want to save that...

Replies

• Soooo much temptation, just going to post this, then go back to a safe place and see what happens.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Perhaps a bit of down time to make sense of all the new land, finish Krustyland and relax....
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • bluntcard
    3902 posts Member
    Simpson's Summer Camp adventure: Attention all kids of Springfield! Pack your nap sacks and board the buses because it's time for an amazing adventure! Kamp Krusty's super Summer Kamping adventure! Canoe races on the lake, build a lazy river ( that won't suck, like the rides in I&SL ). Make a cool campground with BBQs, picnic tables and tents! Collect food for cool prizes but don't let the bears get to your supplies.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Probably something to do with the "pre-teen road trip" mentioned in the Springfield Jobs takedown teaser.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Simpson's Summer Camp adventure: Attention all kids of Springfield! Pack your nap sacks and board the buses because it's time for an amazing adventure! Kamp Krusty's super Summer Kamping adventure! Canoe races on the lake, build a lazy river ( that won't suck, like the rides in I&SL ). Make a cool campground with BBQs, picnic tables and tents! Collect food for cool prizes but don't let the bears get to your supplies.

I like this idea.

Mr. Black with Campgrounds
    latest?cb=20071203233349

Lewis Clark
    Lewis_Clark.png

Richard
    Richard.png

Krusty Brand Imitation Gruel
    Krusty_Brand_Imitation_Gruel.png

• I like the idea of getting a kid-centric event, I wanted a back-to-school event last year where we get the rest of the schools in the district but we’ve been slowly getting all of those via piece-mail, not much left at this point.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Perhaps a bit of down time to make sense of all the new land, finish Krustyland and relax....

What is this "down time" you speak of? :D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Castiel19x
    4304 posts Member
    I'd like another sports event. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • College event please
  • 1MikeyM
    379 posts Member
    Any event that gives us 50 land tokens and increases the item limit by 1000 please
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    They will blow up Springfield Heights, we’ll get land tokens for all the land over there, we’ll need to move everything back over to main Springfield.
    giphy.gif
  • 1MikeyM
    379 posts Member
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    They will blow up Springfield Heights, we’ll get land tokens for all the land over there, we’ll need to move everything back over to main Springfield.
    giphy.gif

They'll blow up heights and we'll have to move it to where Krustyland was
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

Down time ; 1. Time to feel sad. 2. What fireman yell before sliding down the pole 3. When the temperature gets cold enough to need your goose coat 4. That period between events when you miindlessly move things around hoping to find a brilliant design, only to realise you are neither brilliant nor a designer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I'd like another sports event. :)

I suppose I would be okay with that.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Down time ; 1. Time to feel sad. 2. What fireman yell before sliding down the pole 3. When the temperature gets cold enough to need your goose coat 4. That period between events when you miindlessly move things around hoping to find a brilliant design, only to realise you are neither brilliant nor a designer

Thank you for the rather elaborate definition. I learn ao much hanging around here with you guys
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member

Thank you for the rather elaborate definition. I learn ao much hanging around here with you guys

OH, better check, your sarcasm is showing. :o
  • My prediction:
    Before the next major event, we'll get some sort of old event sale-type mini event like we recently had with Stonecutters and Superheroes. Maybe old west or sci-fi stuff.
  • Toga event!
  • My prediction:
    Before the next major event, we'll get some sort of old event sale-type mini event like we recently had with Stonecutters and Superheroes. Maybe old west or sci-fi stuff.

I think this is spot-on. I just hope it includes items that we truly haven't seen in awhile. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like lately we've received a lot of the same stuff recycled over and over again (please don't be Superheroes 4!). Some of that sci-fi stuff, in particular, is yet to be brought back since the original event.
  • I want historical event! Or fairytales or something not modern/apocalyptic! NOT SPORTS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!