EA Forums - Banner

Next event predictions?

Replies

• I'd like a military event but I'm not expecting to get one.
  • I want historical event! Or fairytales or something not modern/apocalyptic! NOT SPORTS

If you want something old-timey, @OhHappyJays came up with a good idea for a mini event based on the 1895 Challenge episode. ( "Helter Shelter" Season 14)
  • leepierce27
    317 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I’d like a full-scale pride event. There are a lot of gay characters in springfield and I don’t think a mini one will do them justice.
  • I'd happily have no event for a week or two as long as they fixed the bugs and increased the item limit again.
  • How about a mini based on Simpson Safari?
    Kitenge, President Muntu billboards, Dr. Joan Bushwell and Joan Bushwell's Chimp Refuge, Treetop hotel, various safari animals, and flight attendant Muntu.
  • hbird999
    73 posts Member
    I predict that the next event will have the same 10 people doing the same four hour task for thirty days and crafting yet another group of weirdos of some sort
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I just looked at the Facebook page and the app info and there are no clues as to what's next at the moment. So I guess it's up for grabs. By pattern the next event will be a mini event. That's all I got.
    Christmas in July would be a fun mini event.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Plastic Surgery! Give us Handsome Moe and Bozungus Marge (seriously, there would be some hilarious animations for her). And civilized Willie. And make over Patti and Selma.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Plastic Surgery! Give us Handsome Moe and Bozungus Marge (seriously, there would be some hilarious animations for her). And civilized Willie. And make over Patti and Selma.

Don’t forget about plastic surgery Homer...
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    I just looked at the Facebook page and the app info and there are no clues as to what's next at the moment. So I guess it's up for grabs. By pattern the next event will be a mini event. That's all I got.
    Christmas in July would be a fun mini event.

I've got my Christmas in July lights on and homer Santa on his flying sleigh task! :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • we 'll know a bit early all info once again apparently so get ready
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I would like to see an event that reduces the amount of land available.
    All of your cities are far too big, you're killing this game.
  • I'd like a bridge and river event. Where we get Bridges and items that can go in the rivers. And finally be able to open up the beach to the river.
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    My prediction:
    Before the next major event, we'll get some sort of old event sale-type mini event like we recently had with Stonecutters and Superheroes. Maybe old west or sci-fi stuff.

I will cry tears of joy if we get the old west content lol
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    I’d like a full-scale pride event. There are a lot of gay characters in springfield and I don’t think a mini one will do them justice.
    aw33SXP.gif
    Well he is...
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    My prediction:
    Before the next major event, we'll get some sort of old event sale-type mini event like we recently had with Stonecutters and Superheroes. Maybe old west or sci-fi stuff.

I will cry tears of joy if we get the old west content lol

Re-releases of the Old West content have been very scattershot besides Buck McCoy and Luke Stetson who have reappeared numerous times. It would be nice to bring that stuff back in one event ( or mini event or promotion) . This is why I'm a staunch supporter of themed promotions like the Superheroes sale we had awhile back. They should do a lot more of those things.
  • bluntcard
    3939 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    aw33SXP.gif
    Well he is...

But, Pride month is over so you know it won't happen until next year. How about just a BIG GAY EVENT?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • CHILI COOKOFF Take Two
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    aw33SXP.gif
    Well he is...

But, Pride month is over so you know it won't happen until next year. How about just a BIG GAY EVENT?
    Actually they really don't need a event at all to release gay characters, they can easily release them on and off all year round.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    aw33SXP.gif
    Well he is...

Actually they really don't need a event at all to release gay characters, they can easily release them on and off all year round.

They could just bring back the level content updates rather than make them part of an event. Personally I have nothing against gay people but I think an event entirely based around gay characters would be a bit too in-your-face.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.