EA Forums - Banner

Which of these 3 are you getting extra of?

Once you are done with the prize track and are collecting bonuts, which of these 3 are you crafting the most of?

Roller Coaster Fans
Parking Lots
Ride Parts

This event had some good craftables. I can’t decide between the fans, or the lots. Currently I have 2 fans crafted, and 4 parking lots. I have what I want on extra parts for the rides.

Replies

• I have 4 lots, and several extras of each ride.... need more fans, but I will set a ride and probably work on other than ride pieces after that
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Trying to get more of those roller coaster fans but there so expensive, only managed to 2 of them so far.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • #4 Nurse station
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I only have two parking lots, I'm going to get another two and then get as many nurse stations as I can.
  • I like the fans, they’re the only crowd that can pass for a group of people just hanging out.

I definitely don’t want a larger ride of any sort so don’t need extra parts.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    Getting extra roller coaster fans
  • bluntcard
    3964 posts Member
    I'll get a few more Parking lots and a few more fans. Maybe a couple more entrance bomb booths.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • ramrod130
    519 posts Member
    You can buy parking lots, minus the itchy and scratchy signs for only 850 KL tickets. I have so many of those tickets that I don't know what to do with them all. I'll get a few more fans.
  • Nurses stations produce currency, so I see no reason to craft anything else.
  • It's all roller coaster weirdos for me! I got 5 so far and I'm looking to double that.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    none. I barely got anything from this event. Currency was incredibly hard to get for me this time. Not to mention they made every item cost a fortune!! wasn't it 5000 for the Roller "Coaster Fans"? Totally impossible to get. I never was even able to get 1 of them yet. I wasn't able to get the 3last 2 prizes of every act. Not to mention I most likely won't be able to get the 'parents' island sign either. I got a LOOOONG way to go. Mostly due to working all the time.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Fans and parts for the log ride
  • #4 Nurses Station
    #5 Nurses Station
    #6 Nurses Station

In that order only. Rides will be demolished once event is over unless it produces IGC based on its size. Otherwise, it gets the NES E.T. treatment
  • gbh4
    27 posts Member
    I’ve no chance of getting extra items. No idea why but I’m well on target for the prizes and will get the last character easily, but the craftable items I doubt I’ll even get to the top level. It’s the 14000 required for top level that seems excessive. I’m still 5000 away plus what the next items cost.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong to be ahead of the game for prizes but behind for craftables.
  • Craftables requires the theme park money, which is earned at a dramatically lower rate than the foam knives/axes/chainsaws. Unless you purchased premium items that produced I & C bucks, tapping the normal way takes forever to collect for craftables.
  • OhHappyJays
    1640 posts Member
    Probably one more of each Parking Lot, 1 or 2 more Nurses's Stations and maybe another Coaster Junkies.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Jonalinn
    1805 posts Member
    Speaking for myself, probably only the parking lots. I'm not interested in building out roller coasters. I'm not actively pursuing collecting rubber chainsaws because there is nothing that I want/need from the craft track. I look forward to seeing the rides my neighbors build though :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved