EA Forums - Banner

Login Question

Somehow my game logged me out, so I went through logging back in and had a message saying my account was already logged in on another device. But I'm not on another device, so I changed my password. Should I be concerned? Thanks!

Replies

• It's been logging me out all evening! Everytime I've gone to play I've had to enter email and password.... I've also had that message come up a couple of times and I've just pressed continue or retry and it's taken me into the game where I've left of!!
  • Thanks! Glad it's not just me. I noticed it did the same thing with my other town on my phone.
  • I'm getting a new error that won't let me into my game. I get a screen that says enter my age. When I enter my age, it says I must accept ea terms and conditions. clicking this takes me to a page that displays the terms and conditions, but nowhere to click that. says I agree with them. I have no problem agreeing to all the legalese, it just won't let me. Maybe I'm too old to play the game?
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    I'm getting a new error that won't let me into my game. I get a screen that says enter my age. When I enter my age, it says I must accept ea terms and conditions. clicking this takes me to a page that displays the terms and conditions, but nowhere to click that. says I agree with them. I have no problem agreeing to all the legalese, it just won't let me. Maybe I'm too old to play the game?
    There's a little box in the lower left corner of the screen where you enter your age that needs to be checked. @brucegold5341
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.