EA Forums - Banner

Hints at future updates

I can only imagine that a future building/s will fill those slots up

Replies

• Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Actually, I don't really think so, although it gives the developers flexibility. What is interesting is that some new characters don't have all the standard times (1, 4, 8, 12, 24). Take Flanagon - no 24 hour task. Ralph has no 4 hour task. I think they are doing this so it's not possible to set all characters on the same task time to force players to mix it up a bit, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
    What bugs me the most is the removal of tasks for seasonal updates, no one can drink at Flanagon's pub anymore, the ice creamery, El Chemistri, Putt a Lot just to name a few have no tasks.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Actually, I don't really think so, although it gives the developers flexibility. What is interesting is that some new characters don't have all the standard times (1, 4, 8, 12, 24). Take Flanagon - no 24 hour task. Ralph has no 4 hour task. I think they are doing this so it's not possible to set all characters on the same task time to force players to mix it up a bit, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
    What bugs me the most is the removal of tasks for seasonal updates, no one can drink at Flanagon's pub anymore, the ice creamery, El Chemistri, Putt a Lot just to name a few have no tasks.

Flanagan has a 24 hour task now. It's Visit the Track
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    XScripts wrote:

I think Flanagan's 4 hour task removal was a mistake. On Android he has a 4 hour and a 24 hour task. So I'm wondering when they removed the temp 4 hour tasks (drinking at the pub) it accidentily removed his permanent one.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Actually Tom O'Flannigan's 3hr "Visit the Track" job has been changed to a 24hr task since the latest update

And the devs have added new tasks for existing characters. When the Observatory was released, it gave Professor Frink & Principal Skinner a new 6hr job there as well as giving Martin one since he was released at the same time as the Observatory
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    Actually Tom O'Flannigan's 3hr "Visit the Track" job has been changed to a 24hr task since the latest update

And the devs have added new tasks for existing characters. When the Observatory was released, it gave Professor Frink & Principal Skinner a new 6hr job there as well as giving Martin one since he was released at the same time as the Observatory

It was changed, then changed back. Didn't know it had been changed again, but I've got him cleaning glasses right now so can't confirm this.
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Taking tasks away when we still have the buildings **** me off
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited March 2013
    Kang = limited time yet Bart's still got his task in the menu that sais he needs kang, it's **** that the flanigans was removed from characters..
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited March 2013
    redmms wrote:
    Kang = limited time yet Bart's still got his task in the menu that sais he needs kang, it's **** that the flanigans was removed from characters..

This either means the developers left in the task for players with Kang, mistakenly left it in, or that Kang will be re-introduced to the game.
  • cjmills82
    90 posts
    edited March 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    XScripts wrote:

I think Flanagan's 4 hour task removal was a mistake. On Android he has a 4 hour and a 24 hour task. So I'm wondering when they removed the temp 4 hour tasks (drinking at the pub) it accidentily removed his permanent one.

Flanagan's 4 hour task (serve drinks) is still there. People are referring to other characters' task to drink at Flanagan's for 4 hours.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.