EA Forums - Banner

XP freeze

jdrake1772 wrote:
Since updating to level 27 my xp has froze at 15,000, has this happened to anyone???

Not personally but there has been a previous thread about this a few hours ago with lots of people experiencing it!

Replies

• jdrake1772
    29 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok thanks, sorry to make a unnecessary thread.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    jdrake1772 wrote:
    Ok thanks, sorry to make a unnecessary thread.

No need to apologise!! People do similar threads all the time! Just as long as its not a pesky add me thread!
  • MarkFCS
    47 posts
    edited March 2013
    Got it here too. Quite a relief actially as I've just been locked out the game for 3 weeks, and I don't need the extra donuts as i've still got left overs from 900+ Harp consolations prior to my lockout!
  • mdelliott13
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Same here. Been frozen at 70K since yesterday and I've done everything possible and still stuck.
  • BadlyDrawnKyle
    13 posts
    edited March 2013
    Stuck at level 27 3298xp here. Booooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    Mine was frozen until I finished building the temple... I was stuck at 88133 and now I'm well over 99500 :) I've heard around that the temple helps fix this problem so I'm not the only one.
  • ugbyrubs
    26 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have been stuck on L27 XP 43K for 2 days

Someone made a good point - I got a bump up to L27 a bit prematurely - having bee about 40K XP short before the update. They might be making some people "catch up" but I almost doubt it. This has been my first bug with the game but a very frustrating one. I have sacrificed thousands of XP - (potentially)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    My xp began not moving right after the update. It works now. So there is hope for you who still have there xp bars stuck.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!