EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Poochie's Dog Dayz Update? (7/11)

Replies

• erik319
    642 posts Member
    You guys are right. Nothing changed. Reached the limit again.

*facepalm*
  • Castiel19x
    4301 posts Member
    What was the item limit before this update ?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • 100 less
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Castiel19x
    4301 posts Member
    100 less

Oh thats it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • woyaodabian
    104 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    The 3 premium characters introduced (Roy, Disapproving Squirrel & Mrs Scratchy) have a 4 hr task if you have The Boiled Potato from The Springfield Jobs event. But it is paying out $175 when all other premium characters who can perform this job receives the premium rate $260.
  • The 3 premium characters introduced (Roy, Disapproving Squirrel & Mrs Scratchy) have a 4 hr task if you have The Boiled Potato from The Springfield Jobs event. But it is paying out $175 when all other premium characters who can perform this job receives the premium rate $260.

There are dozens of examples of income inequality in this game. With some premium characters (hippie) all of their tasks pay out the standard rate. I dont see any of it changing anytime soon, as it doesnt seem to be very high up on EA's to do list.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • There are dozens of examples of income inequality in this game. With some premium characters (hippie) all of their tasks pay out the standard rate. I dont see any of it changing anytime soon, as it doesnt seem to be very high up on EA's to do list.

True.

Btw, Hippie has been updated to Premium status. All his tasks pay out premium. But i get your point :)
  • There are dozens of examples of income inequality in this game. With some premium characters (hippie) all of their tasks pay out the standard rate. I dont see any of it changing anytime soon, as it doesnt seem to be very high up on EA's to do list.

True.

Btw, Hippie has been updated to Premium status. All his tasks pay out premium. But i get your point :)

I wasnt aware of that, thanks for the info. I suppose I will have to find a new example to use in this situation ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I’ve been away from the forum for a while, so sorry if this has been asked before.

I’ve just ‘x’d yesterdays daily challenge for a better prize....and boy did I get one! I’ve got a 24hr x5 xp multiplier.

So my question is, is this a newly added prize, a recent change? If so, has anything else been added?
    Or has it been around forever and i’ve just never had one?

Ok...that was a few questions :smile:
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    I’ve been away from the forum for a while, so sorry if this has been asked before.

I’ve just ‘x’d yesterdays daily challenge for a better prize....and boy did I get one! I’ve got a 24hr x5 xp multiplier.

So my question is, is this a newly added prize, a recent change? If so, has anything else been added?

You got a 24hr charge on your collider as a daily challenge prize!? I've never heard of such a thing.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    zlevell786 wrote: »
    I’ve been away from the forum for a while, so sorry if this has been asked before.

it's not new, i've received it a few times myself. saw this info on another site...
    challenge: Complete a Live News Report at Channel 6
    performed by: No one
    set on: Channel 6 AND Channel 6 News Van
    time: 4h
    possible reward: 24hr XP Multiplier
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    zlevell786 wrote: »

it's not new, i've received it a few times myself. saw this info on another site...
    challenge: Complete a Live News Report at Channel 6
    performed by: No one
    set on: Channel 6 AND Channel 6 News Van
    time: 4h
    possible reward: 24hr XP Multiplier

Thanks.

I’ve had those challenges before, but never the reward. This challenge is for willie.

Cool. Well, these days the majority of daily challenges are event related so I guess that’s why I’ve never had it before.

It’s better than getting 6 donuts as a prize!

24hrs of XP is 5 donuts so for me the 6-donut prize is just a bit better

24hrs of XP is 5 donuts so for me the 6-donut prize is just a bit better

With KEM farming I can take advantage of 5x multiplier so it is definitely going to earn me much more than 6 donuts
  • lucienleon519
    1230 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    er... you get the 6 donut prize, you spend 5 of those donuts on the XP collider and pocket the extra donut.
  • simpsonare
    2281 posts Member
    er... you get the 6 donut prize, you spend 5 of those donuts on the XP collider and pocket the extra donut.

I can get close to 200 donuts in 24hrs
  • Sure. And my XP collider is running 24/7 regardless. But without the collider running to begin with, and given the choice between 24hrs of XP and 6 donuts, one of which is 5 donuts and the other is 6 donuts value, the 6 donuts wins out.
  • zlevell786
    219 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Sure. And my XP collider is running 24/7 regardless. But without the collider running to begin with, and given the choice between 24hrs of XP and 6 donuts, one of which is 5 donuts and the other is 6 donuts value, the 6 donuts wins out.

I’ll sacrifice that one donut. Which is only really relevant if the 6 donut reward is spent on a multiplier capsule. Otherwise this is all moot.

I never mentioned figures. I just said it was better. I guess I should have clarified that i was talking about me. Also, I never said why. You shouldn’t assume the parameters of someone else’s “better”.

I have my multiplier on 24/7. In my mind i got one day free. An extra 24 hours before I’d have to spend another 25 donuts.

If I had been given 6 donuts I would not have used them to buy a 24 hr capsule.

It’s all about how an individual plays the game.

Value is more than just numbers.

I just asked a simple question and get in to a pointless debate about numbers!
  • lucienleon519
    1230 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It was a simple misunderstanding around whether you had the collider on 24/7 or not. It didn't need an essay ;)
    Post edited by lucienleon519 on
  • I liked the essay for the use of the word multiplier. No one else on the forum uses it correctly :tongue:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.