EA Forums - Banner

Is there a fix for game briefly shows town, then immediate says can't connect to server?

2Next

Replies

• mogliathome
    7 posts New member
    edited July 2012
    works for me, thanks.
  • cohiba420
    24 posts
    edited July 2012
    been unable to get to my game for 4 weeks now. Wife has no issue on the same ipad though, so will be very interested to see it this works. Will try tonight and report back.

Thx!
  • Pochoco
    47 posts
    edited July 2012
    I try again with no luck, stuck on version 1.0.0. I wonder if this freaking version could be the problem.
  • jgallow
    6 posts
    edited July 2012
    Didn't work for me either. Also running version 1.0.0
    The game either needs to be fixed, or else I want my money back for the donuts I bought.
  • timsullivan245
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2012
    Didn't work for me - tried it twice. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
  • cohiba420
    24 posts
    edited July 2012
    no good either. tried twice. Im told another fix is on the way... here's to hoping it lands soon!
  • Pochoco
    47 posts
    edited July 2012
    Origin will be undergoing maintenance from 10:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. PT on July 18, 2012. Origin will only be available in Offline Mode during this time.

==================

Will see if this freaking game will work after that :?
  • Pochoco
    47 posts
    edited July 2012
    Maintenance done and still not working. I'm starting to hate EA.
  • jgallow
    6 posts
    edited July 2012
    Same here. Still not working after the maintenance.
  • cohiba420
    24 posts
    edited July 2012
    nope.
  • slumit227
    18 posts
    edited July 2012
    Pochoco wrote:
    Maintenance done and still not working. I'm starting to hate EA.
    I thought maintenance was meant to fix things? Since this so called maintenance my issues have escalated to the point where I'm no longer able to play. Terrific....
  • bakertim99
    28 posts
    edited July 2012
    Like many of you I've invested countless hours only to find the app getting increasingly harder to play with any kind of consistent performance. Tonight I started and got kicked out 10 times in a row before I finally gave up.

EA has had ample time (and more than enough patient 'customers') willing to wait and see if the game would improve, and instead it's only gotten worse. There are plenty of other enjoyable apps actually developed by competent game companies that I'd rather spend my time using.
  • gauvinma
    4 posts
    edited July 2012
    Hey, I've been having the same problem for the last couple of days. Its the first problem I've had since the update, but I keep checking periodically to see if it's been fixed. In my case I log in and there's the day number. I usually have enough time to click on collect button before it kickes me off.

I tried it again just now and I managed to collect a little i=bit before getting booted. Maybe we're getting close?
  • hmendes_88
    3 posts
    edited July 2012
    yesterday I could play, but my girlfriend doesn't, today both can't play =/

when this is going to be fixed? =]
  • darkz0
    49 posts
    edited March 2013
    Major Laser
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.