EA Forums - Banner

Share your best Itchy & Scratchy Land designs on Tapped out's Facebook page

johncolombo
11234 posts Senior Moderator
Hi All
EA is requesting your best Itchy & Scratchy Land designs on their faceboook page
https://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsTappedOut/?hc_ref=ARTrKF7y_4hSG3osS5IbndJ-1mZWK_6QvcPCBtbbNnEePgODjYyefRxiP5FAAnoQZDs&fref=nf
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• John.. there is a sub forum for sharing designs. 2njkas7.jpg
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2018
    John.. there is a sub forum for sharing designs. 2njkas7.jpg

:o>:)
    yeah I put it there too but good one ;)
  • It was so easy I kind of *had* to do it.. :D btw there is an amazing I&S design on the Tapped out Sub Reddit today... I hope the author posts it.
  • Castiel19x
    4114 posts Member
    I'd rather just post it on here as its easier.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I dont have Facebook.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • johncolombo
    It’s not a rule. I was just asked to share the info. Some of you do some amazing design work. If anyone chooses to do this EA will pick the best and feature them. This is something new. I’m curious to see how this goes myself.
  • Perhaps this could be a two way street and the Facebook page could post images in the Showcase sub from time to time. EA might want to experiment with that too.
  • johncolombo
    Perhaps this could be a two way street and the Facebook page could post images in the Showcase sub from time to time. EA might want to experiment with that too.

that's a great idea. Thanks!
  • JJR2112
    409 posts Member
    This seemed like a neat idea but appears it was quickly ruined by 12 million complaints about lag, item limits, land tokens or just general poor attitudes about the event. I guess that’s just facebook :/
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    I think some people enjoy the anonymity here. On FB, your real name/identity is revealed.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    Nah, I have less love of FB than I do for EA..........
  • simpsonare
    2199 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    This seemed like a neat idea but appears it was quickly ruined by 12 million complaints about lag, item limits, land tokens or just general poor attitudes about the event. I guess that’s just facebook :/

Have to remember that there is a load of free donut spammers on the page also. So hearing people whine of bugs is a normal occurrence...