EA Forums - Banner

teaser coming tomorrow

Prev1
a New event Will start on aug 1st. a teaser starts tomorrow. due to the rules can't post it here yet. find info on discord and soon on wiki
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    sounds great, hopefully theyll change some npc to playable chars
  • Great!
  • txrabbit3737
    1145 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    a New event Will start on aug 1st. a teaser starts tomorrow. due to the rules can't post it here yet. find info on discord and soon on wiki

Was that the reason I got a small update today with no visible changes?

UPDATE: I guess so, as I see the name of the new Event Teaser, which I won't spoil.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • My game just got a small update so I guess that's tomorrow's teaser.
  • My game just got a small update so I guess that's tomorrow's teaser.

It is, I double checked and confirmed.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Was that the reason I got a small update today with no visible changes?

UPDATE: I guess so, as I see the name of the new Event Teaser, which I won't spoil.

The last two lines of text in the teaser should provoke some interesting speculation.
  • Castiel19x
    4278 posts Member
    Looking forward to it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Could this play a part in the upcoming Event? Stay Tuned.....
    800px-Springfield_Zoo.png

(this is only a guess....)
  • simpsonare
    2269 posts Member
    LKwx7vM.gif
    Is it a in-game update? I never recieved one yet from my noticing.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    LKwx7vM.gif

The teaser is an in game one. Very short. The Event which should be a in store update, won't be until 8/1.
    It is. I had a small update install when I opened the game a few hours ago.
  • If there isn't an Animal Mystery Box, this will be a badly missed opportunity. This event has a ton of potential for both returning and new content.
  • If there isn't an Animal Mystery Box, this will be a badly missed opportunity. This event has a ton of potential for both returning and new content.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to grab limited time characters like Furious D & Plopper. A big rebate on Santa's Little Helper wouldn't hurt either.
  • Animal mystery box eh... We/I need princess and coral, plopper and furious d would be awesome also.
    Animal mystery box eh... We/I need princess and coral, plopper and furious d would be awesome also.

Beware. There's a lot of filler they could put in such a mystery box. Uncle Moe's exotic petting zoo, numerous NPCs, Springfield animal shelter, Guinea Pig Rescue Center etc.
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah.....I imagine we'll have 2 mystery boxes.....1 for animals/buildings for that deals with animals) and the 2nd one, a random one from one of the previous event (characters, buildings character/building combo). Guess we'll have to see when the event starts next week.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    Hopefully if this is a animal update we could finally get Mr. Mitchell with his House and Laddie & the Springfield Dog Park

Mr._Mitchell.png
    Laddie.png
    800px-Springfield_Dog_Park.png
  • Laddie needs to be a playable character considering how smart he is.
    Animal mystery box eh... We/I need princess and coral, plopper and furious d would be awesome also.

Beware. There's a lot of filler they could put in such a mystery box. Uncle Moe's exotic petting zoo, numerous NPCs, Springfield animal shelter, Guinea Pig Rescue Center etc.

Agreed, but there's always filler. Frankly, there's more than enough content for them to easily do a box of domestic animals and a box of wild ones and still have plenty of filler for both. Personally, I'm missing a ton of the animal content, so I'd empty any and all boxes they offer.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to grab limited time characters like Furious D & Plopper. A big rebate on Santa's Little Helper wouldn't hurt either.

I still need Furious D, so I'd love to see that. And I'm sure plenty of players have refused to pay the high cost for SLH, especially those who know he STILL doesn't have any visual tasks.