EA Forums - Banner

How to get Krustyland tickets

Hi
I have a question regarding the Krustyland tickets.
I didn't have Krustyland yet when the Krustyland event began. Now I think there is no way to get those tickets but still I have some missions that require them. And also I'm not able to get the Maggie mini game since I cannot make Homer find the last R.O.S.A part in the Krustyland.
What should I do?

And bonus question: I have bought this Premium character Kumiko, and I have been jammed at the mission Dispirited Away Pt.3 for months. There is this quest "Make Comic Book Guy rant online" but when I press Do it, there is never an option to make Comic Book Guy rant online. How to deal with this?

Replies

• jtgroth
    372 posts Member
    No idea on the Krustyland issues. As far as the comic book guy task, I would guess that it needs the java server. You should be able to tell by scrolling to the bottom of his tasks and if the rant online task is locked, it will tell you what you need.
  • @aleksib4 -

Do you have any of the Krustyland guests walking around with tickets over their heads? They came over when we nuked KL, but it’s seems like they should have them for new players. If not, I don’t know how you’d start building up tickets to buy rides, which pay out more tickets.
  • I dont have those guests.

And what comes to the Kumiko issue, Comic Book Guy doesn't have that Rant online mission even locked down there, even though I have Java server.
  • 11EEvey
    2591 posts Member
    You might store the Java Server, go to friends screen to sync, and then go back and replace it in town. Make sure Comic book guy and Kumiko are free when you do it. And make sure Kumiko is in her Sailor Kumiko outfit
    What quests want you to collect KL tickets?
    Some things concerning KL will have to be fixed by EA soon so that people can advance thru the levels correctly. You can contact EA and see if they can help, but I am sure they are working on it.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think the Krustyland quests begin when you first place the shuttle. We still have those in our towns, so I don't see any issues getting it started.

The Maggie mini game was designed separately from KL, so they probably didn't notice that it was broken.

One tip you should listen to: don't spend any land tokens until you get to the farthest reaches of the map. With KL, your town is going to get awfully crowded at the beginning. Hopefully EA will adapt the ticket booth so you can exchange tickets for land tokens until everyone reaches the full 100 that came from nuking a fully explored KL.
  • 4junk3000
    5479 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    X2 on that java server tip. Store and replace if necessary. Make sure CBG is free. In fact, just have everyone free in case there's another criteria to be met.

The bigger you build your park, the more guests appear and more tix you can get. They walk on the KL pavement so have enough available. The rides also give tix. Build any you haven't yet. Happy tapping
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Thanks for the advice but storing and replacing didn't give any help.
    What comes to the KL thing I'm not able to build KL pavement since I didn't have KL before the event. Or at least it isn't available to be built as it should be.
  • Lots of characters have jobs in krustyland that pay out in krustyland tickets. Several of the kids have tasks to ride rides or to eat or play games. Princess Penelope has tasks, Sideshow Mel does too. My cops have been riding rides non stop.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • Weird. I am not seeing any of jobs that pay out KL tickets. I still think that it's because I didn't have KL before the event
  • aleksib4 wrote: »
    Weird. I am not seeing any of jobs that pay out KL tickets. I still think that it's because I didn't have KL before the event

I take it that you don’t have any of the KL rides, other than the 3 from the recent quest, and I don’t think they give out tickets (I have them currently stored). Without the rides and the KL visitors, I don’t know how you’d get tickets to buy the rides.
  • aleksib4 wrote: »
    Weird. I am not seeing any of jobs that pay out KL tickets. I still think that it's because I didn't have KL before the event

I take it that you don’t have any of the KL rides, other than the 3 from the recent quest, and I don’t think they give out tickets (I have them currently stored). Without the rides and the KL visitors, I don’t know how you’d get tickets to buy the rides.

They will probably have to wait until EA decides to iron out all the "post-krustyland apocalypse" bugs. The quest where you get ROSA requires you to TRAVEL to KL for one part of it. How can you travel to a place that doesn't exist? So they have some work to do, when they might get to it is a whole seperate issue , however...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I had a Daily Challenge to play Sideshow You. I still have most (all?) of KL in storage. It gave me the opportunity to take Sideshow You out of storage but wouldn't that have ended the entire group of KL items it was originally stored with?
  • Do you have any of the buildings from Krustyland in your inventory? The entrace pays out tickets every couple hours. Krusty also has an 8 hour task connected to it that'll earn you tickets. From there on out you can get the Ring Toss Game which'll give you access to Cletus' 12h and Homers' 4h tasks.

No visitors for me either. This is the way I'm collecting tickets and I've got 1k so far and I'm currently building the Death Drop (costs 300)

Hope this helped.
  • Did you check your storage to see if the krusty land gate is in there? Maybe EA gave everyone krusty land when they nuked it
  • Well my characters have none of those missions that provide these tickets.

No I don't have any KL stuff in storage. But actually I have a mission "Build the Krustyland entrance" and when I press do it, it seems that I would be able to get the gate since it 'free' in the buildings menu but when I press it, I get an error "You can only place one of a particular unique item in your town at a time". I'm now sure what that unique item I already have is, but it's not the I&S land gate.

• This is a bug and you have to contact EA so they put krustyland entrance in your game