EA Forums - Banner

Bonus Animal Feed

How can I increase the percentage of the Bonus Animal Feed?

Replies

• Wondering this myself. Nothing placed in the bonus area is increasing the % so far.
  • I think it goes with the upgrades.
  • The upgrades are weird. It's appears to be a loop that generates more Emu experiences that in turn need to be upgraded. I bought the currency to upgrade since I had the sprinkles to spare. Now have seven emu enclosures and a 27.5% bonus. Is that really the game design?
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Is there crafting in this event?
  • rw228 wrote: »

No crafting in this one.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I bought and fully upgraded 2 and then had to buy a third expansion and store it because that icon (able to be upgraded) on top was driving me crazy. I love that you can use donuts to buy the crafting currency this time. While I was always able to finish prize tracks, I was starting to have problems getting enough crafting currency. I would have been really sad if I didn't get all the animal habitats fully upgraded.
  • How do you buy more than one?
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    rw228 wrote: »

Crafting (and crafting currency) have been replaced for this event with upgrades and upgrade currency.

New stuff we would normally craft (walls, fences, small decorations) will be offered for igc at various points throughout the event.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Crafting (and crafting currency) have been replaced for this event with upgrades and upgrade currency.

New stuff we would normally craft (walls, fences, small decorations) will be offered for igc at various points throughout the event.

We can actually spend our IGC. That is a novel idea. I may dip below 4 billion now.
  • meinaz wrote: »

We can actually spend our IGC. That is a novel idea. I may dip below 4 billion now.

More igc content is definitely a positive change.

I love the fences and will stockplie a ton of them. Plus yay, no carfting!

The last upgrade is something like emu expansion. When you get that one, you get another emu habitat that you can then upgrade yet again. And I know from experience that you can have at least three, probably more.

I was able to upgrade so fast because I bought the crafting/upgrading currency that was offered for 100 donuts per 10,000 units.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I’m finding my % is not really increasing.
  • The short enclosure fencing is cheap. And they are profitable. And a great experience too.

The last upgrade is something like emu expansion. When you get that one, you get another emu habitat that you can then upgrade yet again. And I know from experience that you can have at least three, probably more.

I was able to upgrade so fast because I bought the crafting/upgrading currency that was offered for 100 donuts per 10,000 units.

Great stuff, thanks for the info. :)
  • I think it goes with the upgrades.
    yep, as you accumulate the event prizes they increase the %
    How do you buy more than one?

aahh, i just posted that i had gotten 2 emu experiences but wasn’t sure how i did it and wondered if it was a glitch :D
    good to know, thanks!

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

I love the fences and will stockplie a ton of them. Plus yay, no carfting!

I’m waiting for someone to start a thread complaining about the absence of crafting.

• 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    apparently I haven't unlocked a way to even get animal feed yet. No idea how....I know this one moron is stuck on a 8 hour task....the guy that came with the zoo entrance. I was an idiot and had him do a 4 hour task last night before doing the 8 hour task....so Im sort of screwed my self over I think?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I’m finding my % is not really increasing.

I've noticed the same thing. :(
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    I'm at 22%. You get % by leveling up the Emu and Cat habitats. It alternates, a new animal, a decoration. Decorations give % increase.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.