EA Forums - Banner

Place the Emu Extension?

Prev134
It telling me I need to do this, but I don't see it anywhere. I'm looking at all the upgrades and don't see it. I've already gotten to the bighorns so idk what's going on. Must be missing something simple.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5285 posts Member
    I thought it was completing the series of prizes which includes the bighorn. Keep going.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    how did i end up with 2 of them? :D

13_B05288_38_E6_49_B5_955_B_905_E67_B64_E5_D.png
    i did the same in my main town also, guess we are supposed to get 2? seems kinda odd to me
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • you can get infinite by keep ugrading
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
    thanks
    yeah, i just realized that from a different thread. thought i did it accidentally and found a glitch at first

I’ve only upgraded once so far, but still have only one emu building? Can’t find the second one in my inventory either. I’m confused.

Also it took me ages to find the bighorn too.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    zlevell786 wrote: »
    you can get infinite by keep ugrading

I’ve only upgraded once so far, but still have only one emu building? Can’t find the second one in my inventory either. I’m confused.

Once you upgrade to level 8 you get another one and it keeps going like that.

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    i thought my second was the last prize for act 1 but it isn’t :#
  • aidx1054 wrote: »

Once you upgrade to level 8 you get another one and it keeps going like that.

Thank you. That makes more sense :smile:
  • zlevell786 wrote: »

I still can't find my bighorn :o
  • I can’t wait for my bighorn tonight
  • I can’t wait for my bighorn tonight

I found mine :D;)
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited August 2018

I still can't find my bighorn :o

When you tap on the Emu Experience building, you get two options - one to upgrade and the other to change the animals it is showing. You have four slots that you can fill with any combination of animals that you have available.
  • Displaying the animals was not explained at all and there seems to be no point or benefit. That's not really a complaint, just an observation. But it would be fun if the animal selection factored into the strategy somehow.
  • So the only way to increase the bonus from the zoo gate is to get to level 8 upgrade and get another Emu exhibit? No other way to increase the percentage? Or are items along the upgrade or prize track increase it also? That's the only bit i'm confused on. Thanks.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    So the only way to increase the bonus from the zoo gate is to get to level 8 upgrade and get another Emu exhibit? No other way to increase the percentage? Or are items along the upgrade or prize track increase it also? That's the only bit i'm confused on. Thanks.

Yes, move along the upgrade track. The animals don't seem to add anything to the %, but the decorations do.
  • Thanks!
  • So dumb
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I got 5 Emu builgings now :D

Bought 2 x 100 donut packs. Zoo at 20%

RtY2zd1.jpg

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • chrisdirai146
    386 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    So... how many of these should we make? I have 2 fully upgraded and a third on the way. Is there a point other than the % increase and if not, is there like an optimal % one should be aiming for? Usually these events top out at 20-25% per act for bonus %... just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same. I really dont want more than 3 of these out at a time anyways...
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I got 5 Emu builgings now :D

Bought 2 x 100 donut packs. Zoo at 20%
    is the 20% half way to max? im to 11 and it looks about 1/3. i havent seen or missed any info on that max %