EA Forums - Banner

Animal feeding area and green frogs

When you tap the feeding are the building says it clear zoo visitors. When you activate it, it says its clear visitors and frogs. I remember during heist the message said it cleared criminals but it didn't. Has anyone checked to see if the feeding area clears the frogs or not? I havent found any frogs in my town to test this out. Curious if anyone else has.

Replies

  • My frog total has increased every time Ive used the building to clear visitors
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    I'm also wondering this. The frogs are a total pain because i can't find them, or they're just not there because I'm not receiving them. Meanwhile i have 75 of these things, and I'm only giving them to people under level 100.

    (Any noobs want some frogs, send me an invite I'll squeeze you in. I've got about a half dozen ex-noobs that already quit, I'll delete em for ya.)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • It clears everything that is tappable that gives you event currency.
  • My frog total has increased every time Ive used the building to clear visitors

    That's because some visitors give you frogs when tapped. I believe what's being asked is whether or not the feed building clears the frogs that friends drop in your town.
  • At the beginning of the event I still had the critters in my town even though I had cleared them and the message stated there were no more. I've also tested drops with various neighbours I speak to at touk and some drops don't register at all. My town can be full of frogs for one neighbour but another neighbour can still drop them. I think the whole thing is bugged!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    My frog total has increased every time Ive used the building to clear visitors

    That's because some visitors give you frogs when tapped. I believe what's being asked is whether or not the feed building clears the frogs that friends drop in your town.

    Oh gotya. If that is the question, I have no idea
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I think the whole thing is bugged!

    A bugged release from EA? Perish the thought!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    When you tap the feeding are the building says it clear zoo visitors. When you activate it, it says its clear visitors and frogs. I remember during heist the message said it cleared criminals but it didn't. Has anyone checked to see if the feeding area clears the frogs or not? I havent found any frogs in my town to test this out. Curious if anyone else has.

    I don't know what you're talking about, I only see "chazzwazzers"
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Finally got a chazzwazzer dropped in my town. It did indeed disappear after i hit the animal feeding area.

    It doesnt show you who dropped it, if that is important to you.
  • and its weirder than that. Even tho it appears to clear the frogs. After my clearing this morning, someone dropped off a few frogs. When you tape the individual visitors you will get the message all frogs and visitors cleared, but the frogs in fact were still in my town.

    So my take away is the sign appears doesn't mean all the frogs are gone, but the animal feeding area does clear the frogs.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm also wondering this. The frogs are a total pain because i can't find them, or they're just not there because I'm not receiving them. Meanwhile i have 75 of these things, and I'm only giving them to people under level 100.

    (Any noobs want some frogs, send me an invite I'll squeeze you in. I've got about a half dozen ex-noobs that already quit, I'll delete em for ya.)

    I've given you frogs
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Finally got a chazzwazzer dropped in my town. It did indeed disappear after i hit the animal feeding area.

    It doesnt show you who dropped it, if that is important to you.

    If I know who dropped frogs I try to reciprocate but indeed the animal feeding area doesn’t show the names. Sorry neighbors, I do my best but can’t send to you all

  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    Thanks, P. I didn't see your name on the help list, they must have timed out before i got em. I'm not doing so good finding them I've only seen like three so far. But it's cool i am ahead of the calendar so I'm ok. I've been sending them to people with a lower count than mine, trying to help the noobs.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • They have been allot more generous with the frogs this event than the criminals and lawyers from events past. I get about 50 frogs a day that i can send out. Previous we were lucky we got 5 a day.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    They have been allot more generous with the frogs this event than the criminals and lawyers from events past. I get about 50 frogs a day that i can send out. Previous we were lucky we got 5 a day.

    That true. Just wish wish I knew who visits me :cry:
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    They have been allot more generous with the frogs this event than the criminals and lawyers from events past. I get about 50 frogs a day that i can send out. Previous we were lucky we got 5 a day.

    That true. Just wish wish I knew who visits me :cry:

    If you tap frog individually it gives the name of your neighbor
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    They have been allot more generous with the frogs this event than the criminals and lawyers from events past. I get about 50 frogs a day that i can send out. Previous we were lucky we got 5 a day.

    That true. Just wish wish I knew who visits me :cry:

    If you tap frog individually it gives the name of your neighbor

    I did try that. First I went to edit mode and hid buildings, decorations, roads, trees, monorail and then searched my whole town twice only to find there were no frogs. Never do that again!
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!