EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland takes up WAY too much space, big mistake nuking it

2Next

Replies

• bkopp1 wrote: »
    Of course had I read the forum prior to nuking I would saw the numerous threads saying to buy all the land prior to destruction. My bad there. If I would of done that I would have (dare I say it) too much land.

I did see similar advice on a YouTuber's channel prior to nuking so purchased all available land in the old KL and now have a surplus of free land tokens in Springfield even though my replacement KL is much larger than the original.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    You received tokens for the same amount of land you had in Krustyland. So there is no excuse.

I wasn’t playing the game during the event, and even if I was I didn’t have Krustyland yet. So I have zero land tokens, so therefore NO space in my town for it. Like not even enough for another house
  • KiKXoTM wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    You received tokens for the same amount of land you had in Krustyland. So there is no excuse.

I wasn’t playing the game during the event, and even if I was I didn’t have Krustyland yet. So I have zero land tokens, so therefore NO space in my town for it. Like not even enough for another house

It is common, and to be expected, to be crowded on lower levels, after all, there are more important things to spend igc on than land! But, at some point you do have to invest in land.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • KiKXoTM wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »

Land will come as you go along. I had a side town I had to nuke twice in a week to maximize my space. :D Once you finish the level quests you dont have as much to spend your IGC on, plus every building and character you add increases your income. It comes with time, but sometimes it seems to take forever! Keep at it, you'll get there.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 696.gif
  • 3c1vJNZ.jpg.....
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • It’s all in storage. Except the stupid entrance which I can’t store again.
  • I think it was removed so that it will be easier to add more Krustyland stuff to it or for us to edit. Like future rides and decor. And after I got Duff Gardens I made a separate area for that - Some Krustyland stuff is actually better suited to Duff Gardens.

However the last thing an actual player requires is for Krustyland or Itchy and Scratchy land to be BIGGER. Sure, things can go in the