OT-Vettel wins ,Redbull Rort Webber!!

emmcee1
8388 posts Member
Vettel is a absolute ***** ******

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Too right he is never wrong and it always the car the tyres some one else, webber simply out smarted him by pitting earlier and leapfrogging Vettel but that's what you get with a German owner with a German driver who loves Vettel and hates webber.
  • Ermski
    9 posts
    edited March 2013
    I kept of twitter and facebook, i have not watched sky sports news to avoid the result i come on a simpsons forum and bam highlights ruined :(
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry mate maybe I should have titled it different,ill remember next time.
  • Ermski
    9 posts
    edited March 2013
    :) Ok no hard feelings :)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    If he was not in the Duff Racer I have no interest :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for ruining the race for me too. Dont expect to come on a forum for a Simpsons game to see the race result in an f'ing thread title. Ok if this was an f1 forum or twitter but seriously, you stuck the quali result in your sig yesterday and today this. Hope you get harpies.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for ruining the race for me too. Dont expect to come on a forum for a Simpsons game to see the race result in an f'ing thread title. Ok if this was an f1 forum or twitter but seriously, you stuck the quali result in your sig yesterday and today this. Hope you get harpies.
    Angry much.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    If he was not in the Duff Racer I have no interest :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

20120602201801!Laughing_haha.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!