EA Forums - Banner

Who are these charecters?

Prev1
johncolombo
11066 posts Senior Moderator
edited August 2018
It must be from a task I don’t use. I saw them in a friends town.
irivhyck4r9i.jpeg
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• That is Nigel from Moho House. I believe that is his 4 hour task.
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Nigel_(Moho_House)
  • johncolombo
    thanks @EllieGuseman
  • That is Nigel from Moho House. I believe that is his 4 hour task.
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Nigel_(Moho_House)
    You’re right, it’s “wear fun costumes”
  • johncolombo
    do the costumes change as they do the task?
  • The woman changes costume. Like Cregg Demon’s Hellskank, she just shows up on the task
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2018
    The woman changes costume. Like Cregg Demon’s Hellskank, she just shows up on the task

Thanks for that and I assumed she only appears as part of the task. I buy stuff then I forgot that I bought it but to be fair I've been playing since almost the beginning and I don't even remember how long that has been anymore :D
  • johncolombo
    The game debuted Feb 29, 2012. I started playing in November of 2012 so six years for in a few months. :o
  • The woman changes costume. Like Cregg Demon’s Hellskank, she just shows up on the task

Thanks for that and I assumed she only appears as part of the task. I buy stuff then I forgot that I bought it but to be fair I've been playing since almost the beginning and I don't even remember how long that has been anymore :D

I have similar issues :D I started playing in August 2012 in time to get my towns set up for the first THOH
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2018
    The woman changes costume. Like Cregg Demon’s Hellskank, she just shows up on the task

I have similar issues :D I started playing in August 2012 in time to get my towns set up for the first THOH

I'm still mad I missed that :'(
    throughout the years I managed to get all the swag from it but it's not the same thing.
    Imagine missing whacking day. It was so nuts how do you even begin to explain that event, egg pacts, people not keeping egg pacts, people spelling bad words with eggs, hiding eggs, etc...and while we're on the nostalgia tour the broken Easter baskets with the blue pink and gold eggs. That's what we need more of egg events. LOL They were the best (and craziest) looking backwards .
  • The game debuted Feb 29, 2012. I started playing in November of 2012 so six years for in a few months. :o

Im right there with you @jc. November 2012b on my sons iPod touch! He was 13 then, he is in his second year of college now!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    The game debuted Feb 29, 2012. I started playing in November of 2012 so six years for in a few months. :o

Im right there with you @jc. November 2012b on my sons iPod touch! He was 13 then, he is in his second year of college now!

:D
  • Ya'll make those past events sound like so much fun!

I'm not among those who've despised the recent events (I even love having my Krustyland in regular SF), but they sound boring when compared to what you all describe.
  • Loanet
    364 posts Member
    It's so annoying that some items or characters might never be coming back.
  • FrogFaery wrote: »
    Ya'll make those past events sound like so much fun!

I'm not among those who've despised the recent events (I even love having my Krustyland in regular SF), but they sound boring when compared to what you all describe.

I view more recent events less as "boring" and more as "predictable". They've not really done anything new in a while.

To be honest, I'm not sure I blame them, as some of the more... er, "creative" events have gotten nasty feedback.

Of course, I'm the one guy who kinda liked the infamous Easter event, so what do I know? :D
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    FrogFaery wrote: »

I view more recent events less as "boring" and more as "predictable". They've not really done anything new in a while.

To be honest, I'm not sure I blame them, as some of the more... er, "creative" events have gotten nasty feedback.

Of course, I'm the one guy who kinda liked the infamous Easter event, so what do I know? :D

:D

Sounds like me and last years Halloween event. (Shhh, don't tell anyone.)

My one complaint is the whole bonus area thing. If they insist on it, the least they could do is give us bonus crafting currency as well!

Anyway...
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited August 2018

Of course, I'm the one guy who kinda liked the infamous {CENSORED}, so what do I know? :D

That is the event whose name shall NOT be mentioned! #stilltoosoon

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2018

The older events where much more fun. There was no one set of mechanics.
    Broken Easter baskets during an Easter event = priceless. :D
  • johncolombo
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »

The old events were so unpredictable even if they were broken on occasion.
  • Unpredictable sounds like fun. :D
  • Lest we get too nostalgic I also remember how we would go for weeks - even months - with no new content or even a new level with a new character. That alone made events memorable