EA Forums - Banner

S I M P S O N W A V E *NEW*

simpsonare
2280 posts Member
edited August 2018
Check out my new videos!pbO5i6c.gif
Post edited by simpsonare on

Replies

• Can see it. It just says video unavailable. Is the link ok? You don’t have to put YouTube at the ends of the link like img just add the link and it’ll be ok.
  • Watch "M E N A C E - S I M P S O N W A V E (NEW*) #SADGANG" on YouTube

@pepsimax1984 I removed it a couple times to do re-edits. But I believe this here is the complete version and I love it! There is so much meaning within it.
  • Oh ok I’ll take s look
  • Beautifully done. Poor Bart. No wonder he behaves like that is it... a real eye opener. Excellent!
    :'(B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Sorry I never posted back last night I had no internet at all. :rage: it’s back now though.

It’s a good video. Do you make a lot of these?
  • Do you make a lot of these?

@pepsimax1984
    It's the first wave edit I ever did. I have done a share of video editing in the past though. I think my huge gaming history since a child has helped me in creativity. I'm definitely planning to make more. In fact... I have a new one right now and it's lit lol. It's definitely something that is going to become a part of my channel. I'm enjoying making them! Its art and I love it. Maybe in the future I could start hosting shows.

Here is the video I finished today.

My next eye'd project.
    CRLd5UI.jpg

@0Brooders0
    Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I'm really happy with the video in regard to how it turned out. When something can trigger emotions you know there is alot more to it!
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ok nice one. Good luck for the future.

That second one looks good but I’ve no clue who or what it’s on.
  • simpsonare
    2280 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    @pepsimax1984
    It was a cartoon show called Ed, Edd, n Eddy on cartoon network around 2000. And thanks for the luck.

• Looking forward to diving in this piece of art.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    @pepsimax1984
    It was a cartoon show called Ed, Edd, n Eddy on cartoon network around 2000. And thanks for the luck.
    I might have heard of the name mind you it’s 18 years ago.
    And no problem I hope you do well.
  • simpsonare
    2280 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Omg it's so epic! The batman video is coming together amazingly. I want to share it so bad but don't want to spoil it lol. I'm looking forward to it finished. Not because I'm tired of doing it but because it's awesome.
  • What's your you tube channel? I would like to subscribe :)
  • @0Brooders0 Its just my name Corey Thompson. And my profile picture camera is looking up in the air. I have a black sweater on and a beard. blue skies in the top half of pic.
  • you should land on it by searching this on youtube. then just press the channel information.
  • im nearly done the video and its fantastic. having some family issues currently though. so not sure when I will finish and upload.
  • Found you :)