EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Moe's Ark event stuff...

Replies

  • Wow so many amazing designs! I’m so jealous! How is everyone updating their habitats so quick, I’ve only just got my big cat habitat :/

    Paying with donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I wish I had some of the items that some people here have. My Zoo would be so much more beautiful.

    It takes a lot of Premium characters to grind this fast. Having your Friends maxed out helps a lot too - only click on Tourists. People who already had a lot of Premium characters will find this task much easier.
  • Kymie88
    69 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I’ve revamped my lion safari...
    0_D3_D789_A_CD95_453_B_AC31_43582_B13_CBD7.jpg
  • Kymie88 wrote: »
    I’ve revamped my lion safari...
    0_D3_D789_A_CD95_453_B_AC31_43582_B13_CBD7.jpg
    looks great!

    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Very cool, the only issue being that you'll have other things to safari on, probably with higher multipliers, in the second and third acts. Also, you've got rocks I don't have, which makes me sad...
  • Loanet wrote: »
    Very cool, the only issue being that you'll have other things to safari on, probably with higher multipliers, in the second and third acts. Also, you've got rocks I don't have, which makes me sad...

    So then I’ll make new safari sections. I’ve secluded this one as the sign says ‘discount lion safari’... so my OCD makes sure it’s lions only
  • Can't wait for Act 2 to fill in the rest

    https://imgur.com/a/G6L0F8X
  • Some of the designs in here are amazing and really inspiring! How do you manage to make such great designs and stay within the item limit? I’ve hit the latest one again already and it’s really bumming me out.
  • Kymie88
    69 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    johnbethel wrote: »
    Some of the designs in here are amazing and really inspiring! How do you manage to make such great designs and stay within the item limit? I’ve hit the latest one again already and it’s really bumming me out.

    I hit the item cap ages ago... and I hadn’t done me heights or squidport, I’d taking them all down to give me more items. They just had things dumped on them. I then went around and sold some items... those small trash cans, parking meters, lampposts etc. Those little tiny decos that you can barely see.
    Since doing that I’ve redone my heights by filling it with all the mansions, krustyland and now my zoo, and still have 500 odd items left to play around with for the rest of this event.
  • I’ve got a lot of work yet with my zoo but I’m happy with what I’ve done so far and especially with the wolf enclosure as they are my favorite animal.
    j9bxpy.png
    2d0zbi8.png
    20idlyu.png
  • Sacrifice your sheep to Odin.
    w9svzPB.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Another area done.
    agmdwTY.png?1
    A secret area for the monkeys.
    WLKfW0j.png?1
    probably change it in the future.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Willy9292
    1493 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This is the current version of my Zoo

    RnpJ4qa.jpg

    This is a closeup of Great Plains

    fLCSyb7.png

    Note the second Giraffe
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I actually totally see a decent chunk of the Act 2 items working in my Squidport, should they actually be placeable there. I might actually do a re-design for once.
  • I'm trying to keep mine small and "discount" looking. Coming along ok so far...
    gpNqDly.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's my current design:

    123.png
    Post edited by BallBox1 on
  • One of my water worlds for now.
    uhNHOVz.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm trying to keep mine small and "discount" looking. Coming along ok so far...
    gpNqDly.jpg

    Looking good how did you get the tree with the monkeys
    e9x6yw.png
  • ashpod22 wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm trying to keep mine small and "discount" looking. Coming along ok so far...
    gpNqDly.jpg

    Looking good how did you get the tree with the monkeys
    e9x6yw.png

    Keep doing the main task.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    the elephant statue blends into the gorge, when zoomed out it is hard to see it
    498_D021_E_04_D2_4_F06_9_B04_F0_FC4_A811_C30.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!