EA Forums - Banner

BRING BACK FRUIT BATMAN!!!

2Next

Replies

• ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    Skins are great, batman's great, a fruit batman skin is pretty great. I enjoy his alt animations, but one thing I find even better is having a task that sends burns home to burns manner... No brainer.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited March 2013
    I would also love to have Bartman
  • GWMatMILO
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    Skins are great, batman's great, a fruit batman skin is pretty great. I enjoy his alt animations, but one thing I find even better is having a task that sends burns home to burns manner... No brainer.

Some of the fruit batman tasks are in the manner.

-Dan
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    chindogger wrote:
    I would also love to have Bartman

+1 :thumbup:

lNEg8.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    dhort1985 wrote:
    USDPC wrote:
    I still think Witch Marge is the best of the skin changes. I especially like the speed up a crop task.

Ahh, twist that knife. That's the only limited premium I didn't get.

+1
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm going to be "that guy" and mention that it's Fruit-Bat-Man, as in a man dressed as a fruit-bat.

Fruit Batman would be batman made of bananas and peaches or something... or maybe a guava in a batman costume.
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited March 2013
    Limited Time!!!! Not going to happen, if they did then they would have to bring back all other limited time iteams. Don't get me wrong I would love for it to happen as well. I missed out on marge witch, and the duff car.I would love to have them back, but if I haven't got my duff car by now ur fruit bat isn't coming back. Maybe one day they will do a missed out limited time iteam sale, we can always pray. That's why I buy limited time iteams as soon as the hit, don't ever wana miss out again. Sorry, I feel ur pain.
  • GWMatMILO
    8 posts
    edited March 2013
    From EA's point of view it makes good financial sense. If limited time freebies were offered for sale after the fact more donuts are spent they make more money. At this point all you have is a bunch of users frustrated they have missed out for one reason or another. A second option would be to bring the items back in conjunction with the reruns after the season is over. But really offering people the chance to buy things makes sense from a financial stand point and makes for happier players. Even if it was a limited time thing I.e. Christmas in July. Pick up what you missed through out the year.

Dan
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    but what you don't get is that "limited" items generate a feeling of "I gotta get that right now!". if something is available all the time, it's not as attractive and people might not get it because they can just get it later after earning donuts instead of paying for them, or since its not exclusive and everyone else has it. you always want what you can't have. unlimited supply decreases demand.

so they put up something for a short period of time and then take it down. those that waited too long or missed it completely are now more likely to get the next limited thing for fear of missing that too. or they bring back the item months/a year later at a slightly higher price for a short time, completionists and those kicking themselves for missing it the first time will jump on it right away.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited March 2013
    dhort1985 wrote:
    USDPC wrote:
    I still think Witch Marge is the best of the skin changes. I especially like the speed up a crop task.

Ahh, twist that knife. That's the only limited premium I didn't get.

Wish I had gotten her too. *sigh* That was before I started spending real money though :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.