EA Forums - Banner

Pet Pics

Replies

• Thanks everyone. Fingers crossed and Im not going to let him run the house. He seems to have found his place in our "pack" but I intend on making sure it stays that way
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Not my cat, but a stray momma cat I caught to take in because I knew she was pregnant again. She gave birth (August 11th) the day after I caught her, so I got her inside to protect the babies just in time. Her last litter of three kept having close calls and I think one did end up either dying or missing by climbing into a car engine, the other two were rescued and taken in by neighbors. Here’s her new litter of three babies.
    jgMBQNg.jpg
    W6Khy4J.jpg
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Not my cat, but a stray momma cat I caught to take in because I knew she was pregnant again. She gave birth (August 11th) the day after I caught her, so I got her inside to protect the babies just in time. Her last litter of three kept having close calls and I think one did end up either dying or missing by climbing into a car engine, the other two were rescued and taken in by neighbors. Here’s her new litter of three babies.
    jgMBQNg.jpg
    W6Khy4J.jpg

jgMBQNg.jpg
    W6Khy4J.jpg

jgMBQNg.jpg
    W6Khy4J.jpg

• One more pic of our new addition, he finally slowed down enough to get a decent pic. I think my son wore him out. Or he wore my son out. The important part is that they are both worn out! >:)

dMVqYsN.jpg
  • ZWcsqL0.jpg
    There is either a cat in my sink or it needs a shave!
  • One more pic of our new addition, he finally slowed down enough to get a decent pic. I think my son wore him out. Or he wore my son out. The important part is that they are both worn out! >:)

dMVqYsN.jpg

He's so cute! Awesome to you guys for adopting him.
    ZWcsqL0.jpg

That cat rocks. Is that his safe space now?

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

It was until I turned the water on. She growled and hissed at me every time I tried to get her out so I could use the sink. I tried a few drops, but with all her fur I doubt she felt it, so I turned the water on. She felt that. Then she sat on the floor looking at me like I did something wrong!
  • @daved7637397 hope Champ slows down for you, a friend has one the same color and she is a maniac even after 3 years :#
    it’s a nice dog just easily wound up and like yours, very energetic
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

It was until I turned the water on. She growled and hissed at me every time I tried to get her out so I could use the sink. I tried a few drops, but with all her fur I doubt she felt it, so I turned the water on. She felt that. Then she sat on the floor looking at me like I did something wrong!

giphy.gif
  • 168sean168
    4033 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    One more pic of our new addition, he finally slowed down enough to get a decent pic. I think my son wore him out. Or he wore my son out. The important part is that they are both worn out! >:)

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

My girl turtle, whom you said reminded you of your ex, would start to snap and hiss when I shower her and wash her shell. She will practically jump on the spot. She is ok in the water and I could pet her head. But I will be very careful when washing her.
    jgMBQNg.jpg
    W6Khy4J.jpg

I miss having a cat. My husband is soooo allergic though.

My Mom rescued like 40 cats in her neighborhood. There was a small beach area where people would drop animals and those suckers breed fast. It's awesome that you save them too.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    One more pic of our new addition, he finally slowed down enough to get a decent pic. I think my son wore him out. Or he wore my son out. The important part is that they are both worn out! >:)

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

My girl turtle, whom you said reminded you of your ex, would start to snap and hiss when I shower her and wash her shell. She will practically jump on the spot. She is ok in the water and I could pet her head. But I will be very careful when washing her.

I have to ask... When cleaning your turtle, do you use...turtle wax? :D:D

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

haha no.. i just use my hands to rub her. Then flip her over and rub again. But I am thinking maybe the shower water is too cold :)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    168sean168 wrote: »

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

haha no.. i just use my hands to rub her. Then flip her over and rub again. But I am thinking maybe the shower water is too cold :)

You sure? She would be the shiniest turtle in town! All the other turtles would be green with envy!

All jokes aside, thats interesting. I never knew so much care went into a turtle.

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

You sure? She would be the shiniest turtle in town! All the other turtles would be green with envy!

All jokes aside, thats interesting. I never knew so much care went into a turtle.

Water turtles need a lot of care due to the need to maintain good water hygiene, a lot of space for her to space and to make sure she gets sunlight. Within a week, all the water in my tank will be swapped out with clean one. But I still think dogs and cats need more care.

dMVqYsN.jpg

ZWcsqL0.jpg

Water turtles need a lot of care due to the need to maintain good water hygiene, a lot of space for her to space and to make sure she gets sunlight. Within a week, all the water in my tank will be swapped out with clean one. But I still think dogs and cats need more care.

Maybe it sounds like a lot to me because Im not used to doing it. It doesnt really matter though, what matters it that we take care of our little buddies, just like they take care of us!
  • Buster and Wiggles~~~Please, Father!!! On the cob is our favorite corn.... it's so much better than popped or creamed.... You have plenty.... Please share with us!!!

KNuAmu6.jpg
  • 5VtE4J7.jpg

This is my house mate. She is free to roam about.