EA Forums - Banner

Three Eyed Whale Available

Replies

• Maybe I'd pay this if it had a Brandine-like job to birth other whales that also had a 7% bonus. Alas, it does not. No sale.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Poor thing looks like it needs a visit from a vet. Or a mercy killing. I bought one cause I felt bad for it. I'm not quite sure how that was supposed to help it, but here we are...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Poor thing looks like it needs a visit from a vet. Or a mercy killing. I bought one cause I felt bad for it. I'm not quite sure how that was supposed to help it, but here we are...

I bought one too but its tail got caught in the input of Little Lisa's Recycling center and now it got 3 bug eyes.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Poor thing looks like it needs a visit from a vet. Or a mercy killing. I bought one cause I felt bad for it. I'm not quite sure how that was supposed to help it, but here we are...

I bought one too but its tail got caught in the input of Little Lisa's Recycling center and now it got 3 bug eyes.

Ha! :D
  • I bought it. Donuts are meaningless to me now so why not?
  • I"m gonna pass on this one.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    :# Well, it does actually spew friggin donuts, which it should at that price :#
    TvUBX8y.jpg
  • My whale is floating near the outlet of Li’l Lisa’s Recycling Plant. Possibly not the safest place for it to be.
  • Bought 1 and will probably just keep at 1
  • Not trying to sound mean or inconsiderate, but it's kind of ugly XD However, to each his own. lol
  • 333 for 7%? Pfffftttttt. Rip off
  • Willy9292
    1757 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The 7% is the key for me... Can replace 7 1% items or 14 .5%ers to get the item count down. I stopped counting at 1500 donuts on this event and still an act to go....
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    TvUBX8y.jpg

Those are jelly fish lol
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    simpsonare wrote: »
    ZennGlenn wrote: »
    TvUBX8y.jpg

Those are jelly fish lol

:p Ehhh, yeah on closer look... hmph.
    ...But funky, small, pink & edible; MUTATED DONUTS!... lets go with that! :p
    Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Bought 1 and will probably just keep at 1

Good idea, since it is a unique item!
  • Bought one too. It's more or less an end-game item. As @Willy9292 noted, it's not a bad way to start cleaning up excess multiplier items. The fact that it takes up space in the ocean rather than precious land space is a bonus.

But if you're not at this point yet (and don't have lots of excess donuts), this one probably should be passed up.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    The 7% is the key for me... Can replace 7 1% items or 14 .5%ers to get the item count down. I stopped counting at 1500 donuts on this event and still an act to go....

Good idea willy. Wish I thought of that :p

Since I hit 3K in May, Ive replaced over 500% worth of flags, benches, dumpsters, ever jet bikes etc. with higher % items, and dropped my item count about 300 items.

@anaquarind keep in mind that items in the ocean count as at least 2 items. So if you do decide to do this using whales, or other ocean items, you better make it count. I used whales ([email protected]%) to replace flags (28 @0.25%) for this
  • My 3-eyed whale lives with his pod.

VYeI6cN.jpg

We all have that weird relative. :D;):o:|:/:(:p:)B) <~~ Realizing you are that weird relative.

I would buy more if I could.

• smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

@Willy9292, unfortunately, you can replace 3.5 1% items, as items in the ocean count as two.

But, needless to say, I bought the poor beast.
  • Expensive Ka-ching! :#

Boo-urns it's unique...
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)