EA Forums - Banner

Level up Bonuts.....GONE!?!?

I just cleared my KEM farm. Normally I get 6+ level ups. Today, none. It kept rolling past 1,000,000 and NOTHING happened!

I don’t remember this happening before.

Replies

• Did you look in the sofa cushions? I loose stuff there all the time.
    I like toast
  • It might be a glitch. I’ve just levelled up and got bonuts screen
  • Willy9292
    1481 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I just cleared my KEM farm. Normally I get 6+ level ups. Today, none. It kept rolling past 1,000,000 and NOTHING happened!

I don’t remember this happening before.

Is your collider on?
    Post edited by Willy9292 on
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Did you see a flattened blue box at the end of your donut gauge instead of the regular gift box there? That would mean extra donuts are off for the moment.
  • It might be a glitch. I’ve just levelled up and got bonuts screen

Ditto. I haven’t noticed any changes in game behavior today.
  • Did you see a flattened blue box at the end of your donut gauge instead of the regular gift box there? That would mean extra donuts are off for the moment.

Yes! I did notice that, flattened blue box. Why would that be off?

I ended up reinstalling the game, waiting forever for the 1600+ updates, and it still did it. Went to neighbors, and it fixed it(which didn’t work before I reinstalled). Weird.

What?? That's a thing? I don't recall that ever happening to me. What causes it?
    I like toast