EA Forums - Banner

I bought something but don’t know what it was

I was taping so fast I didn’t realize til after that I had spent 60 donuts. It said something about helping get more out of neighbor actions but I am clueless what it is or where it is... super aggravated..any ideas ???

Replies

• You'll get extra rewards from friends actions by dropping frogs in your their towns. Its usually a waste of donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. I've given up on the Springfield Showcase :(
  • Oops! :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Since you spent the donuts might as well try to take advantage of it for the rest of the event. Visit as many friends as you can each day. Maybe if you finish the main quest you'll benefit for more bonuts to earn back what you spent :/
  • It'd be cool if those Invasive Species Plans gave a decent return. The only way I'd by one would be by accident.
  • It is a waste of donuts to get those in events indeed....I normally never bother with those. I only did a couple times before and for this event too in the first act so I'm not going to do that again.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I don’t know if it’s something in my inventory that I have to get out to use. There is so much crap in there it’s hard to tell
  • I don’t know if it’s something in my inventory that I have to get out to use. There is so much crap in there it’s hard to tell

You got a license which gives you more rewards from visiting neighbors. For Act 3, it should have cost 30 donuts, as the price drops with each Act. There's nothing in your inventory to show this. It's not a physical item.
  • Make sure you turn on donut spend confirmation.
    That way it will always ask for confirmation before you waste donuts on something.
  • gbh4 wrote: »
    Make sure you turn on donut spend confirmation.
    That way it will always ask for confirmation before you waste donuts on something.

How do I do that?

You got a license which gives you more rewards from visiting neighbors. For Act 3, it should have cost 30 donuts, as the price drops with each Act. There's nothing in your inventory to show this. It's not a physical item.

Thank you so much. It was making me crazy
  • It's a worm that's a train. Horrifying. STS ( straight to storage )
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • gbh4 wrote: »

How do I do that?
    Read the first part of this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    gbh4 wrote: »

How do I do that?
    Read the first part of this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1

Done..thanks so much