EA Forums - Banner

Which characters you keep in storage & why?

Replies

• Is Mozart a skin?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Mozart bart is a diff character
  • Just like Caveman Moe and Teenage Homer.....seperate character.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Is Mozart a skin?

He is a composer. :D
  • I forgot to mention in my earlier post awhile ago that I had the beasts already stored (didn't want those random useless prizes from them when they complete their 4hr task), Monty Mort (wish I had not started that Vestige quest or not place the Academy Ruins), and Slithers.

I have one Non-Playable Character stored too that was from the Wild West event who came in one of those Black Friday Mystery Boxes last November.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Usually just the seasonal stuff like the Christmas NPCs, Grumple, scary dock, zombies, skeleton, Springy, Hans Mechman, and some weird looking dinosaur type creatures. oh, and the 3 green aliens...for now. ;)
    Où est Maggie ?
  • I forgot to mention in my earlier post awhile ago that I had the beasts already stored (didn't want those random useless prizes from them when they complete their 4hr task), Monty Mort (wish I had not started that Vestige quest or not place the Academy Ruins), and Slithers.

I have one Non-Playable Character stored too that was from the Wild West event who came in one of those Black Friday Mystery Boxes last November.

I keep those guys busy getting me XP. I can deal with the useless prizes in my storage.
  • GRUMPLE? In storage? rude
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    GRUMPLE? In storage? rude

Maybe I should bring him out for Oktoberfest and make him bang his drums. :p
    Où est Maggie ?
  • None. Why would I store anyone?
  • Most all NPC are stored. I figured, they take up space, so as I found them I stored them. I still have a few blowing around town, and the Rattle Snake and the Snake wearing the Football Helmet are still slithering around town.
  • icacic0901 wrote: »
    None. Why would I store anyone?

Yeah that's where I'm at too.
  • Hans Mechman. Because he should’ve been a skin and not a separate character.

I'm mostly against duplicates of characters. I don't want 5 homers or 3 mr burns running around town. Just my opinion.
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • All my NPC and characters are out in town
  • 5 h
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Hans Mechman. Because he should’ve been a skin and not a separate character.

I'm mostly against duplicates of characters. I don't want 5 homers or 3 mr burns running around town. Just my opinion.

5 homers? I know there is Homer, Evil Homer and Teenage Homer....who's the other 2 homers?
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    5 h
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Hans Mechman. Because he should’ve been a skin and not a separate character.

5 homers? I know there is Homer, Evil Homer and Teenage Homer....who's the other 2 homers?
    looked through town census and these are what i quickly found
    barbarian
    grey stash
    guy incognito
    mr. sparkle
    are all based on homer

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • NPCs who don't make money.

Everybody else is always working.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    All my NPC and characters are out in town

Mine too :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »

in the early days of the game, i only wanted NPC’s (and decos) you’d see in real life but now have them all roaming town and glad to have them all!
    bring on the NPC’s :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »

in the early days of the game, i only wanted NPC’s (and decos) you’d see in real life but now have them all roaming town and glad to have them all!
    bring on the NPC’s :D

LOVE NPCS <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)