EA Forums - Banner

I killed a useful glitch

So my daily task for 3 doughnuts was to send a few characters to Krusty Burger. Naturally, since it blocks the employment office, I sent everybody.

I logged back in, and collected the mile-long queue of thumbs. However, even though $ and XP were accumulating, no one was releasing from the task. After about 12 rounds of bo-nuts, I got worried and stored the building, thus completing the task.

I wish I wouldn't have, since u could have gone on collecting. But I started to worry that if an EA reset was the only solution, I'd lose the doughnuts AND my time invested.

Do, PSA: if it happens to you, don't fix it.

Replies

• Nooooo!
    tenor.gif
  • How does one encounter this glitch. I’ve tried my buildings to no avail
  • Had the same glitch with my characters at the She-She Lounge. It was marvelous collecting the extra $ and then rat trap trucking for donuts. Something with Everyman killed my glitch yesterday...
  • If I were still in the loop I guess I'd know all about this already. Oh well.
  • If I were still in the loop I guess I'd know all about this already. Oh well.

You might not be out of the loop. This occurs often enough to not be useful to some. Its more like an annoyance. A few days ago it happened to me. I ended up collecting twice before i rememered how to kill its loop of collecting.
  • I'm having the exact same issue with my She-She Lounge.

-It shows Rev. Lovejoy on the top left corner.
    -Tapping him takes me to that building.
    -stacked thumbs/finished jobs on the building.
    -tapping it releases all the money/XP, but characters don't leave the building.
    -still shows Rev on the top left corner.
    -go to friends menu, return.
    -bonus scratch-off ticket waiting for me.
    -repeat

Mass tasking people doesn't task any that were in that building, since they're still in there. I've tried storing the building, but it just keeps happening again. Storing the the church to free up the Rev doesn't stop it either. If it helps, there's probably about 250 characters there.
  • I've had this hit me a few times and I can't say there was a pattern to it. I collect for multiple cycles until I get bored.
  • I never get these glitches. The only thing that I get is sometimes collecting double from the Claw machine.
  • I never get these glitches. The only thing that I get is sometimes collecting double from the Claw machine.
    never had that happen! thats a good glitch
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish