EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you have so far?

Prev1
Which are your favorite ones?
I currently have 100 and my favourites are the entire Simpson family, Willie and Milhouse

Replies

• I have about 200 and my favorite is Furious D, I don't know why I just like him, I recently got the twonicorn as well so he's been stalking it non stop since.

I do also like Akira for his bonsai abilities and anyone else who earns additional stuff like that

• I have 205 characters. My favorite is Duff man. Not just because his animations are hilarious, but because he was my very first premium purchase (I think he was premium, it was so long ago)
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have about 235 out and at least 20 stored.
    My favorites include the robot that frolics with Martin (maybe his name is CHUM?), Kirk acting like a scarecrow, Homer and Marge taking a stroll, the Skinner Sisters performing on stage, Lance Murdock performing a stunt and especially the funny things he says... I could go on and on.
  • 334, and my favorite is Barney. I like when he passes out outside of Moe's :D
  • Somewhere in the 330s, don't really have a favorite.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I have about 310. I like cletus.
  • Kirk is the best! Plus the old world auntie who slaps Kirk. Also, others.
  • mantony1983
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I think I have either 320 or 323
  • I have all 360 of them but my favourite is and always will be sideshow Bob :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Около 190
  • I have around 280 but I'm stockpiling donuts like a crazy stockpiling donut man in preparation for the THOH and event mystery boxes.
    I also intend to buy a few characters in the shop that I don't have yet. I would buy them now but I'm scared they may be offered at discount in the mystery boxes.
    So by the end of the event I hope to have broken the 300 mark
  • All the Playable Characters, except the ones for actual money.
  • All of them (I like Homer & Sideshow Bob).
  • jaythecanadian
    629 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have 277 or 278 playable characters.

I keep the NPC stored.....one particular I have stored is the prospector from the Wild West Event. Although, I do keep the NPC animals out except for the zombie cat and dog.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I too have 334. My fave?? Too hard to pick. The Scout leader is a riot, so is Dr Crab doing the crab dance, Senor Ding ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is funny, Julio... Sheesh
  • WindsongBard
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have 346 actual characters at the moment. I am not how many costumes I have right now. It looks like I am missing 13 characters, 12 costumes, and 4 NPC's right now. I think my favorite character is either Hank Scorpio or the Evil Shopkeeper. I find both characters really amusing.

One of these days I should pick up Jasper though. I have had Jasper's Number 5 and Baseball Jasper costumes forever...
  • I have 338, not including skins. My favorite character is Barney....now that’s what I’m talking about.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I have all 360 of them but my favourite is and always will be sideshow Bob :)

I'm on level 144 and I still haven't gotten Bob :(
    When did you get him?
  • Kirk is the best! Plus the old world auntie who slaps Kirk. Also, others.

LOL, he slaps him?
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I have all 360 of them but my favourite is and always will be sideshow Bob :)

I'm on level 144 and I still haven't gotten Bob :(
    When did you get him?

Ive been level 939 for a year and still havent got him (android)