EA Forums - Banner

After Sarah Wiggum who is the next character we are screaming for?

13Next

Replies

• Loanet
    365 posts Member
    Celebrities can only be used if they agree. And while they probably will, they'll want money for theiir image to be used.
  • That girl in Barts' class that wears glasses (horn-rimmed style kinda) She has light blue hair and, to my knowledge, has never uttered a word. She also has no name that I am aware of!
  • That girl in Barts' class that wears glasses (horn-rimmed style kinda) She has light blue hair and, to my knowledge, has never uttered a word. She also has no name that I am aware of!

Her name is Girl with Glasses
    latest?cb=20110810083113
  • What is the name of Lisa’s Substitute? Mr. Boogerstorm? Mr. Nerdstrom? Anyways he’d be great.
  • Unless I missed it, no one mentioned Betty White! Or did I REALLY miss something and we actually already have her?

And what about John? (Owner of Cockamamie's Collectibles Shop) We didn’t get him and I missed it, I hope?

Other than that, I would like to see just about any of the characters mentioned (Troy McClure and Gil especially, though I agree we’re not likely to get either of them), but i’m not big on paying a lot of donuts for skins.
  • kathy699 wrote: »
    Unless I missed it, no one mentioned Betty White! Or did I REALLY miss something and we actually already have her?

And what about John? (Owner of Cockamamie's Collectibles Shop) We didn’t get him and I missed it, I hope?

Other than that, I would like to see just about any of the characters mentioned (Troy McClure and Gil especially, though I agree we’re not likely to get either of them), but i’m not big on paying a lot of donuts for skins.

We don’t have John yet and I doubt we’ll get Betty White.
  • The louder we scream, the more likely we'll get the character in another 300 doughnut Gil deal...
    935ecd04-9322-4bd3-9d7f-fad67058fb32_text_hi.gif

• bluntcard wrote: »
    I will gladly pay 600 donuts for Selma and Patty witch outfits.
    Me too , i want to see them in Halloween Gil Deal with this Building&Decoration like cave in a mountain or something ...
    351.jpg
    As long as it comes with the green Witch skins for Patty And Selma.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • with nimoy being dead IRL i don't see him coming.
    i want the Doctor!

God yes, especially if one of his/her (if they opt for a Simpsons version of 13, rather than the one who has appeared in The Simpsons - the Fourth Doctor) visible tasks is a regeneration through each incarnation of the character in Simpsons form.
  • We need the Mugger as well

latest?cb=20130705225050

And the animation of Marge kicking his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😆

latest?cb=20130705225050

And the animation of Marge kicking his **** 😆

I’d settle for the Marge Cop skin.
  • They give us animal based event, but we didn`t got any of veterinaries from tv show.
  • They give us animal based event, but we didn`t got any of veterinaries from tv show.

That is so true we got a zoo a pet shop and so many animals but no veterinarians despite seeing at least 1 on the show.

latest?cb=20130705225050

If you have Muscular Marge, one of her tasks is beating up the Mugger & he comes out in it. We just need him to be a separate playable character.

latest?cb=20130705225050

If you have Muscular Marge, one of her tasks is beating up the Mugger & he comes out in it. We just need him to be a separate playable character.

Let's👏Make👏 This👏 Happen
  • Maybe Vampire Krusty? And the Fortune Teller tells us he'll turn into a monster.

You know, that scene when he says "Tonight I'm going to suck... Your blood!"
  • Joey Joe Joe Jr. Sabadoo!!!
  • I think we have all the major characters now. I'd love some of the other things we've asked for, Blue Devil, Witch outfits, etc., rather than newly created event characters that we get after each event ( paid for).
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Did Deadshot mention Just Stamp the Ticket guy? Yes! Yes he did! This game is like a half cooked donut without Just Stamp the Ticket guy 😜
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    How about the character collections be neatened up? They're a real mess. We're getting a box of Werewolves but Ned's not in the box itself.