EA Forums - Banner

thoh event spoiler reveal

Replies

• Odd, I don't see Frankenstein's Monster and his wife. Maybe it's a copyright issue.
    frankensteinsmonster.png

Odd that F's Monster and his wife aren't on the splash screen is what I meant. But I got on discord and saw some neat stuff.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Odd, I don't see Frankenstein's Monster and his wife. Maybe it's a copyright issue.
    Monsters_wives.png

There are some interesting images on discord :)

You got me to go look. Mission accomplished. I mainly meant it was odd they aren't on the splash screen.
    Monsters_wives.png

You got me to go look. Mission accomplished. I mainly meant it was odd they aren't on the splash screen.

Which Discord channel are you viewing? I took a quick peek and didn't see anything. :-(
    Monsters_wives.png

Which Discord channel are you viewing? I took a quick peek and didn't see anything. :-(

super-spoilers
  • Woohoo, can't wait!
  • I'm excited.
    frankensteinsmonster.png

Odd that F's Monster and his wife aren't on the splash screen is what I meant. But I got on discord and saw some neat stuff.

Well, they can't cram everyone onto the splash screen. I don't think they try either. Sometimes it's just Homer on there.
    frankensteinsmonster.png

Well, they can't cram everyone onto the splash screen. I don't think they try either. Sometimes it's just Homer on there.

Iremember when they used to have almost all the new characters and some of the new decs and buldings on the Splash screen, usually for Xmas, but also THOH.
  • What are the chances the new update will solve the stuck ooze event?
  • What are the chances the new update will solve the stuck ooze event?

Pretty high I'd say
    Monsters_wives.png

super-spoilers

You gotta scroll up
  • I can't stop refreshing this website and the Google play store. Come on update!!!!!
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    I can't stop refreshing this website and the Google play store. Come on update!!!!!

Won't be out until tomorrow.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    I can't stop refreshing this website and the Google play store. Come on update!!!!!

Won't be out until tomorrow.

Lately the store updates have been hitting Tuesday because of how long it took most to get the update the day of the event launch
  • Do we have an official release date yet?
  • OMG there's just so much stuff! This is gonna b fantastic!!!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

It looks fun but I'd have preferred an Island of Doctor Hibbert event.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
    think i need to make more donuts :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Stuff? What stuff? I can't find anything except what's posted on here....
  • IOS Oct 2....6:26 pm EST.....update not in store (past events’ update arrived a day before event)