124Next

Replies

• sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Update is on Android.....

BBLQZtt.jpg

Not on my iPad though....
  • Wow! We are getting a tonne of cool stuff in this event!
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    iOS in store now.
  • iOS update in store 6:48pm. EST
  • Just downloaded it... fall colors for the trees!!! Can’t wait!!!
  • ybfL6Bx.jpg

Murky waters are back too!

So exciting!

• OMG there's just so much stuff! This is gonna b fantastic!!!

Stuff? What stuff? I can't find anything except what's posted on here....

Discord
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • chrisdirai146
    386 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @LPNintendoITA can you send sjsebayacc131 a discord invite to the super spoilers channel? I think I had to do that to get access if I'm not mistaken.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • ZennGlenn
    1731 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    >:):# 7AM... >:) 7AM >:) ...7AM :#>:)
    3caGYe5.jpg

... :p pst ;)
  • Ok so I don’t understand this but I did find one change. And not a good one.
    I had purposely not sent Bart to “go to gym class” so I could use the unemployment office to send all the kids to the school to attend gym class. It had been a premium pay out for all the kids. But not anymore! Non-premium kids now payout at 175 IGC. I’m going back to see if the she-she task has changed too.
  • Ok so I don’t understand this but I did find one change. And not a good one.
    I had purposely not sent Bart to “go to gym class” so I could use the unemployment office to send all the kids to the school to attend gym class. It had been a premium pay out for all the kids. But not anymore! Non-premium kids now payout at 175 IGC. I’m going back to see if the she-she task has changed too.

I just cleared and reset the she she now.... Premium payout confirmed. If you need a premium task for all kids and haven't bought the great Raymondo yet, be on the lookout for that starting tomorrow, and keep the 4hr task where all the kids watch a show at the milk can. I put the milk can right next to the she she lounge, and use those. Walking kem also coming back, which corrals them all.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    Anybody got a list of what's coming in the event? I know people are saying its on discord but luddite that I am I have no idea what it is or how to attain it. Heck I be proud of punch each time I post on this without somehow screwing up and posting my bank details to 2 million people.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Anybody got a list of what's coming in the event? I know people are saying its on discord but luddite that I am I have no idea what it is or how to attain it. Heck I be proud of punch each time I post on this without somehow screwing up and posting my bank details to 2 million people.

:lol:

@nmd6 From LPNs signature simpsonswiki
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    nmd6 wrote: »

Thanks frosted. unbelievable amount of stuff. I thought I was doing well saving 2000 donuts but that won't even get me a fraction of what's on offer.
  • Allot of characters went to premium. I like that.
    But still not werewolf flanders.
    nmd6 wrote: »

Thanks frosted. unbelievable amount of stuff. I thought I was doing well saving 2000 donuts but that won't even get me a fraction of what's on offer.

I haven't even got 200 Donuts so I think you're doing ok. I'm Kemming so hard I have friction burns! :lol: