EA Forums - Banner

Evil Homer wants work

Prev1
I've been noticing today that after I've assigned everyone to jobs, Evil Home keeps showing up in the person selector icon in the upper left of the screen. I click him, and the game takes me to him, but there are no jobs for him to be assigned to in his job menu - it's just blank. How can I get this man work so he'll stop pestering me for handouts??

Replies

• He pays out event currency when you tap him.

Keep calm and carry on tapping!
  • z6uk7cfuepyp.gif

Yeah he gets turned every 5 or so minutes, I caught the whole thing on gif.
  • Dracula's wife is following Nixon around in my town.
  • Isn’t evil homer a NPC?
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    Isn’t evil homer a NPC?

Yes he is
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    z6uk7cfuepyp.gif

Yeah he gets turned every 5 or so minutes, I caught the whole thing on gif.

I'm glad you caught this because i missed the chance when she was following him.

But I've noticed he seems to pay out like every 5-10 minutes. I've just tapped him 3x in a very short span.

Can we wait for a longer duration to tap him, or should we collect every five minutes? Is there info on this?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • He is being cursed because game is considering him as a playable char. All other playable char are busy on jobs... not him because he is a npc
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    He is being cursed because game is considering him as a playable char. All other playable char are busy on jobs... not him because he is a npc

I've also noticed that when you tap other floating vampires when youve sent your town folks out to do job, the vampire turn into standard npc's and vanish....

Doesn't happen all the time but I've counted 3, a Carl knock off, a fat dude and a kid, almost like kurstyland npc guest but diffrent from them...
  • 2qy8tjh51gzt.gif

Well it's a lady npc that I thought was a fat dude, usually play zoomed out :p well try and catch the other two and make gifs of them.....
  • If I send my towns people on regular jobs I will still get the same amount of monster minions right? Or should I just not send the characters to do jobs?
  • oubouncer wrote: »
    If I send my towns people on regular jobs I will still get the same amount of monster minions right? Or should I just not send the characters to do jobs?

No you'll get minions no matter what.
  • suq8bxm2s9y1.gif

Minion kid npc.

6p10w7il2tj8.gif

And knock off Carl minion npc.
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    Dracula's wife is following Nixon around in my town.

Yeah, that seems about right.
  • One of the Minions reminds me of Orko!
  • Lilienwurst
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    oubouncer wrote: »
    If I send my towns people on regular jobs I will still get the same amount of monster minions right? Or should I just not send the characters to do jobs?

Does that mean they are taken out of their jobs?
    By the way, I could tap evil homer before the event, and he did that cape move. Now he does nothing.
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    oubouncer wrote: »

Does that mean they are taken out of their jobs?
    By the way, I could tap evil homer before the event, and he did that cape move. Now he does nothing.

No, instead temporary npcs will become possessed. Once you tap on them, they will disappear.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Coldshot101
    113 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I've noticed that the Evil Shopkeeper can get possessed same as Evil Homer, even though he's a full character and not an NPC. Guess that's what happens when you give your kid the first name "Evil".

Edit: Ooops, now I see it happens with multiple other characters as well. Tapping in my sleep again...
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • I’m enjoying watching Evil Homer getting stalked by the Were Wolf Lady. She is pretty creepy. EH is always the first one stalked and attacked after clearing vampires and wolves in this event.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • I find it odd our Dracula guy does nothing for the event. The one who plays the trumpet
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • That's cause he likes Dixi land jazz, who would want him part of the event.