EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• I was kinda hoping that the Springfield Mall would be in the vault but guess not. Would love to have that.

Would be nice if there was to be a Event Vault in the near future.

It was in a recent mystery box, I can't remember which one, not that it matters now.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I was kinda hoping that the Springfield Mall would be in the vault but guess not. Would love to have that.

Would be nice if there was to be a Event Vault in the near future.

Previous event items tend to turn up in a mystery box or as sale items rather than the Vault but who knows what plans EA have for the future.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • If I want to buy unique characters that no longer will appear on the vault, will that slot be filled with an item next time that specific round will reappear or it will stay empty forever ? I want to think that if I will buy all the disposable items, I will make a shortcut to obtain multiplier items much faster each time the vault refreshes rearranging the items to fill those empty slots.

Or the vault is set for items to appear only at certain round ? It will be awful to have one slot with ambulance, for example, while the other three empty with no items.
  • You are correct @BLITZDonuts - if you buy all the unique items, the list gets shorter so you can get the jet engine bike more often.
  • @BLITZDonuts - most of each decorations can be bought more than once and would still be in the vault and would show up again eventually. Some of the decorations are bought once and would disappear from the vault after being bought.

I should have not gotten the McBain filmset the other day....I didn't want the film set, only the costume.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member

I should have not gotten the McBain filmset the other day....I didn't want the film set, only the costume.

[/quote]

Costume? Is McBain a skin or a separate character?
  • You are correct @BLITZDonuts - if you buy all the unique items, the list gets shorter so you can get the jet engine bike more often.

This is what I need it to know and wanted to obtain from the vault. I want to buy the film set with my remaining donuts.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    D94cpHol.jpg
    8gKCwesl.jpg
    Just wanted to bump this
  • jaythecanadian
    599 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    nmd6: Its Wolfcastle's costume.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    But McBain's best animation takes place at the flim set.
  • My Vault this week before I had to send my phone in was;

Lugash's Gym + Lugash, Boardwalk Fountain, The Mayflower and the BBQ Pig.

Boy, I'm glad I decided to get Lugash BEFORE I did all that...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I know this is old news but I'm putting this here anyway. I combined Muhsterino and LPNintendoITA charts plus more.
    CJGCoYt.png
  • @frosted1414 Very nice, you have certainly out-prettied me on this occasion!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I know this is old news but I'm putting this here anyway. I combined Muhsterino and LPNintendoITA charts plus more.
    CJGCoYt.png

Hey, that's really nice. Great job on this, @frosted1414 .

Ooh, that reminds me, I need to pick up McBain in my Vault next week. Wolfcastle needs a skin for Halloween.
  • I know this is old news but I'm putting this here anyway. I combined Muhsterino and LPNintendoITA charts plus more.
    CJGCoYt.png

Was checking this again (it's a really nice table) and noticed you listed the rebate price for the Observatory but that price was never offered. It's still regular price.
  • frosted1414
    1964 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @TheJuiceLoosener are you saying the observatory has no rebate? Just plain 75 donuts? never mind I searched it. Youre right.
  • @TheJuiceLoosener are you saying the observatory has no rebate? Just plain 75 donuts? never mind I searched it. Youre right.

I've been stubbornly waiting for them to correct the error and offer the rebate but I doubt it will happen. I should just bite the bullet and buy it.
  • Haven't seen this list yet, thank you, guys!

One question (that might have been answered already): Will the items in the panels appear chronologically or do they shuffle?
  • in order as listed. Unless you have the unique item, building, or character.