EA Forums - Banner

Tongue-Kiss Point

Prev1
now in store for 55 donuts, has a 3% bonus.

KWJYOPY.png
if you hard. then you hard.

Replies

• I would get it if I could but myself along with countless others can't even access the event store.
  • Saw it, bought it and love it.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Hmm...I'd get Wailing Walls, and a whole bunch of 'em.

It's not bad...but when you're standing toe-to-toe against a heavily re-requested item like the Wailing Walls; I think it's no contest.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Is there any animation with it? Does anyone have jobs there?
  • Homer and Marge have a joint task there which has animations.
  • Wait... they're adding things to the store when many of us can't access it in the first place?
  • Hmm...I'd get Wailing Walls, and a whole bunch of 'em.

It's not bad...but when you're standing toe-to-toe against a heavily re-requested item like the Wailing Walls; I think it's no contest.

I suppose it depends on one's situation... not sure it's fair to compare a unique landmark decoration to an item you're trying to stock up on and hide behind buildings though. All of my wailing walls are in storage now, but even if I were planning to boost my bonus with them, I'd still make sure to leave enough donuts to pick this up.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • I have bought it already today.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Wait... they're adding things to the store when many of us can't access it in the first place?

They aren't really adding it. It's in the files and tagged to activate on a certain date. Don't imaging when they coded this they anticipated there would be a glitch. It's automatic and not taking away from them patching the game which has been done now. :)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in their town? I'm a little undecided :(
  • I've bought it and placed it, I'm just not sure what to really do with it.
  • Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in their town? I'm a little undecided :(
    it’s not placed where it will end up but gives you idea of scale and closer look

BF8_E7_D97_61_CB_4624_A845_D0_A072_CD0_A3_D.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
    it’s not placed where it will end up but gives you idea of scale and closer look

BF8_E7_D97_61_CB_4624_A845_D0_A072_CD0_A3_D.png

Thank you!!!! You also had the burns dragon! I've been debating about chancing my 45 donuts to win him in the mystery box lol. I was hoping to use the gold I win to decorate my Egyptian area. This does give me a better idea. I don't have many donuts so I wanted to choose wisely. Thank you again neighbor!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    the dragon is from the original event, i like it sleeping there to stoke the fires under the insanity cauldron and the Marge cauldron. the dragon breaths fire while sleeping :)
    if you want to see it, request me! always been curious about your town. if you do, go to SH to see where i took the shot
  • the dragon is from the event, i like it sleeping there to stoke the fires under the insanity cauldron and the Marge cauldron. the dragon breaths fire while sleeping :)

hahaha omg that is awesome. It was on the only thing I regret not getting from the magic event. Maybe i'll gamble this year!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    the dragon is from the event, i like it sleeping there to stoke the fires under the insanity cauldron and the Marge cauldron. the dragon breaths fire while sleeping :)

hahaha omg that is awesome. It was on the only thing I regret not getting from the magic event. Maybe i'll gamble this year!
    got a shot of it exhaling
    9_CBDA3_E9_FA17_4_C57_AFE5_F1809_E3_C1099.png
  • the dragon is from the event, i like it sleeping there to stoke the fires under the insanity cauldron and the Marge cauldron. the dragon breaths fire while sleeping :)

Love it!
  • For those who bought it, are Homer and Marge the only tasks, and how long are they/are they premium?

I'm really interested and will have a good place for it, but am low on donuts. :(
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    the dragon is from the event, i like it sleeping there to stoke the fires under the insanity cauldron and the Marge cauldron. the dragon breaths fire while sleeping :)

Love it!
    thanks, i didn’t plan it that way but was redesigning and happed to place them that way while making room for this THOH and liked it
    good eye!
  • I bought it right away and I like it a lot. But where I was afraid for natural happen , the storyline request homer and marge who I need to earn axis. When I spend my hard earned donuts I feel I am being punished this way . I must say I'm one of those who can't stand when I have many tasks waiting :) but I l try ;)