EA Forums - Banner

Tongue-Kiss Point

2Next

Replies

• sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Got it! With a name like that, I couldn't pass it up.

tumblr_n2kw5rHHRa1rhq6aso1_400.gif
  • I bought it right away and I like it a lot. But where I was afraid for natural happen , the storyline request homer and marge who I need to earn axis. When I spend my hard earned donuts I feel I am being punished this way . I must say I'm one of those who can't stand when I have many tasks waiting :) but I l try ;)

I wait to do those tasks until the event is over, or I’m far enough ahead to spare some booty, in this case axes. I still need twenty more dig clears for Grandpa, though.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    It won't kill anybody to wait a few days to clear these tasks. If there's any challenge to the game at all, it's having your characters work on what's important at the right time.
  • I bought it right away and I like it a lot. But where I was afraid for natural happen , the storyline request homer and marge who I need to earn axis. When I spend my hard earned donuts I feel I am being punished this way . I must say I'm one of those who can't stand when I have many tasks waiting :) but I l try ;)

I wait to do those tasks until the event is over, or I’m far enough ahead to spare some ****, in this case axes. I still need twenty more dig clears for Grandpa, though.

I usually do that stuff in between acts of the event if I have the time. I'm just starting to earn for Countess Dracula now so I should have 5-6 days to finish all the prize tasks (and mystery box stuff) before act 2 starts.
  • Oooooooooooohhhhhhh! Homer's in trouble. The tonguing woman in the car in the animation for Tongue- Kiss Pointe doesn't have Marge Hair!!!!!!
    (Scandal)
    Mmmm, Scandal with Patty Smyth had a song called The Warrior, late 1980's.
  • Oooooooooooohhhhhhh! Homer's in trouble. The tonguing woman in the car in the animation for Tongue- Kiss Pointe doesn't have Marge Hair!!!!!!
    (Scandal)
    Mmmm, Scandal with Patty Smyth had a song called The Warrior, late 1980's.

I prefer Goodbye to You but The Warrior video is the memorable one.
    (Scandal)

Is it even supposed to be homer and marge? I know the task there is for them, but that red car isn't theirs, and the animation looks like the couple go down to kiss, then one of them turns into a werewolf and bolts out the passenger door into the bushes and beyond.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    Oooooooooooohhhhhhh! Homer's in trouble. The tonguing woman in the car in the animation for Tongue- Kiss Pointe doesn't have Marge Hair!!!!!!
    (Scandal)

Is it even supposed to be homer and marge? I know the task there is for them, but that red car isn't theirs, and the animation looks like the couple go down to kiss, then one of them turns into a werewolf and bolts out the passenger door into the bushes and beyond.

I’m only three dgs away from Grandpa, so I’m looking forward to seeing this animation.