EA Forums - Banner

Remembering the first Halloween

2Next

Replies

• Yea. This was the very first ever event in Tapped Out history and it was one of my favorites

Same here. I don’t think anything will ever come close.
    :(
  • I really miss the tp in friends towns and community goals. I don’t like all the crafting and that now all the events feel the same with just a different theme.
  • Looks fun :cry: What ever happen to tapping buildings for events :bawling:
    DZgIjPE.jpg
    Image:simpsonstappedout.wikia.com

I can still see the toilet paper once in a while when it shows up with the occasional graphics glitch.
  • Looks fun :cry: What ever happen to tapping buildings for events :bawling:
    DZgIjPE.jpg
    Image:simpsonstappedout.wikia.com

I can still see the toilet paper once in a while when it shows up with the occasional graphics glitch.
    me to but been awhile :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I love leaving things in my friends’ towns! But with this event, there isn’t anything to do for them. Will that change with the next act?

Seriously... why have more than ten neighbors if you can’t do anything for most of them?

Even though, don’t get me wrong... I still love visiting ALL my neighbors. I just wish EA would give us something more to do for them during events.
  • I haven't played the game in months and popped in to see what was going on for Halloween, it's a shame how far removed it has become since I started playing years ago, I understand it had to evolve and it made some great strides, I just wish the events didn't become so tedious. Oh well I had a good run.
  • This event never happened on Android, so this is the only one I didn't get to play. Seemed cool. :'(
  • I love the content of the current event but it’s boring and they didn’t upgrade the Nightmare Pile. That’s upsetting.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Best. Event. Ever. :D
    Totally agree. The event was so much fun and way more interactive. Loved having the kids trick or treating, squishing zombies, then going to neighbors to TP and egg houses. Loved opening game to see who visited and returned the favor. >:)

I don’t see why they couldn’t repeat the 2012 THOH event for next year.

• johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    nettangel wrote: »
    Only event I missed :'(

@johncolombo
    Aww, :'(
    Hopefully EA will bring it back someday. We could all write and ask.
    Every tapper needs to experience the first events, they were awesome!

Dr. Who is on tonight, maybe that will cheer you up. I’ll be watching.

Cheers

[/quote]

Hi @nettangel
    it been ages since we chatted. Doctor who was a bit rubbish story wise for a season opener plus an hour of commercials for a one hour show :s
    That's the only event I missed and I feel cheated :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I loved the ghost THOH event. Going to neighbors and tapping on different buildings to see what ghost would appear was great. That was my favorite.
  • Bring back trick or treating.
  • You can't get friendship points from others during Events. Only for yourself by tapping their Minions.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I love the content of the current event but it’s boring and they didn’t upgrade the Nightmare Pile. That’s upsetting.

I like digging.....
  • nettangel wrote: »
    Only event I missed :'(

@johncolombo
    Aww, :'(
    Hopefully EA will bring it back someday. We could all write and ask.
    Every tapper needs to experience the first events, they were awesome!

Dr. Who is on tonight, maybe that will cheer you up. I’ll be watching.

Cheers

Hi @nettangel
    it been ages since we chatted. Doctor who was a bit rubbish story wise for a season opener plus an hour of commercials for a one hour show :s
    That's the only event I missed and I feel cheated :D [/quote]

Hi @johncolombo
    Yes it has been a long time. I haven’t frequented the forums in ages. Will need to visit the off topics again and play a bit.

I’m feeling neutral on Doctor Who. The first episode was okay, will see if they improve as time goes on.
    I record and fast forward the adverts, always too many.
    Too bad we can’t timey whimey and fly off in the Tardis to revisit the first TSTO Halloween eh.
    I’ll be the Companion since you’ve already claimed the Doctor.
    I’ll meet you in Cardiff, alons-y! B)